Any plans for the van this weekend

Although a non MH event, going to St Abbs on Saturday morning along with my engineering tech. Some low life stole the non RNLI funded donation box from its secure spot, bolt cutters used. (St Abbs RNLI lifeboat pulled out two, three, year ago)

Through Edinburgh College fab/weld students, looking to design a nick proof donation box from stainless steel. Have to say, personally looking forward to moving this project forward, as I have many good dive memories of St Abbs, my way of giving something back!!

Will use MH when install day arrives (y)

Brilliant and good for you. Funnily enough when I looked for a box last week to put in a donation for the independent lifeboat I couldn’t find one - probably been nicked by then! However the cafe (run by the harbourmasters daughter) was open and they had a donation box in there so a good contribution made. Every little helps the lifeboats, RNLI or independent, so please anyone put a donation in to them if ever you see a box.

Well I’m doing nothing this weekend but don’t fret ask me again next week and I’ll tell you setting of out in the van for a few weeks bumbling around Norfolk and Suffolk and then heading to Scotland .👍👍

Think he’s a secret shopper,then hits the reviews wully
how Chris put up wi him .?😁

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back