Any plans for the van this weekend

Returning home from Essex making a day trip to iow to see grandchildren b4 hopefully finding PH for overnighter but loads in Dorset seem to be closed Sunday evenings!!!

The beach won.
We can get the chairs out and also go for a paddle.
Two bars 100m away.
Sorted for the weekend. IMG-20200306-WA0000.jpeg

Just washed the van done a few wee jobs on it ,thinking on nipping away in a wee bit?

Will you need to take skis with you?

Lee remember you have to pass our way to get to the Orkneys and I can’t promise you safe passage 😜😎

Lee remember you have to pass our way to get to the Orkneys and I can’t promise you safe passage 😜😎

I may have a bottle of Irish whiskey you might have to plunder as we pass.
Will that make safe passage possible.

you lot have certainly lucked out with the weather this year that beach looks great enjoy.I’ll set a customs search point on M74 any of that irish stuff will be confiscated and disposed off appropriately .👍

Sorry to embarrass you, I shouldn't have mentioned the Irish.
Still I'll have to find some of that Scottish whisky instead or maybe just decant what I've got into another bottle😉😉😉

HeAdboards altered ,kitchen cabinet end plate done ,not too much to be done interior wise ,once weather better service,discs n pads,new moulding sitting waiting to go on
we that is the wife and i are having a barby out side, the wife is wearing a cosy, i am wearing an apron oh its hot. were are we on the balcony in
ooh no tenerife, best of luck u guys its hot hot hot, ok,pj t.t.f.n.

The mrs is wanting to cover the bed infill with the same upholstery material as the seating etc she has done

Finally got the right socket to take out the front seats so I can now fit the New carpet that has been lying in the back room since last summer. Or I might just head for the hills to check out my new solar panel and fridge to make sure all is good. :unsure:;)

Weekend away this week. Stir crazy now, not been away for a couple of months. Gonna hit the church inn & give it a try I think....

Sun was out on moray yeaterday
They’ve been better up north than us in central Scotland

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back