Best accessory for a motorhome

Cos we are heading off to unknown territory from next year, we have bought a spare toilet cassette (why do they feal the need to include and charge for a spare toilet seat?). But also bought a lightweight spade! So wonder if the cassette will ever get used. Also got a spare water pump, now I KNOW the existing one will NEVER fail. But all these spares come at space premium ... the Webber and the Cadac are stopping behind!

I believe it is sold as a freshen up kit aimed at dealers and new owners who don’t want to sit on or empty a used toilet.

Thetford an American Co. I think it must be a typo on the translation, should be fresh 'air' kit, it's
for those wishing to use the cassette al fresco !

Hand Brake Extension - needed to stoop down to reach original and required 2 hands to release it, ergo feet and hand not where they needed to be...…. I live on quite a steep hill too. Tyre sensor/monitor gadget inside the van and solar panel. Wire 'shelf rack' with folding legs - increases working space by a 3rd, yeah!!

I have a few accessories in my motorhome that I would not want to be without.

What are the best accessories that you have for your motorhome?
“Campsleep”bed for my 9 year old, it makes a snug nest of the cab area for him, priceless!

Sorry for multiple postings, iPad gone crazy!

No problem, sorted now, 2cv

Last edited by a moderator:
We've been found out.
You must have been studying the watering can wheeze for some time.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back