Borders Event Centre, Kelso, Scottish Borders. 17th - 22nd September 2020 (Event limited to 30 vans)

Borders Event Centre, Kelso, Scottish Borders. 17th - 22nd September 2020 (Event limited to 30 vans)
Posted by Biggarmac
Borders Events Centre, Kelso
Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
who said I'm not attending ? As I said to phil it may be a last minute thing if work permits
didnt want to occupy a spot ,so I will maybe just pop in for an hour in the car

At least you shouldn’t get stuck in your car 😀

I better confirm the 2 nights I want!
I'll go for 17th and 18th please (but as said, can shift a day or so if someone else can't make any other dates and would miss out otherwise)

I better confirm the 2 nights I want!
I'll go for 17th and 18th please (but as said, can shift a day or so if someone else can't make any other dates and would miss out otherwise)
Thank you. That means we can go to 31 as Ian and Cath are only coming 19th .20th .21st.

5x nights for us two +mutt please.

Is Scotia providing the beer? Hint hint. Brewery tour plus tastings perhaps?;)
I have made a brew to bring down , started it on Saturday and fermenting away at the moment. I have even named it for the event. Scottish Nectar Paleale or S.N.P to fit the beer font clip. 2Cv should be happy!🤣

I have made a brew to bring down , started it on Saturday and fermenting away at the moment. I have even named it for the event. Scottish Nectar Paleale or S.N.P to fit the beer font clip. 2Cv should be happy!🤣

You will make 2cv Bill a tad Krankie if you use a S.N.P pump clip!

THIS RALLY IS FULL

Borders Event Centre, Kelso. 17- 22 September 2020

I

THIS RALLY IS LIMITED TO 30 VANS

The Venue

Borders Event Centre
Springwood Park
Kelso
Scottish Borders
TD5 8LS

The coordinates are 55.596520,-2.437265

Kelso

The Borders Events Centre (also known as the Border Union Showground) is located just a short walk from the picturesque town of Kelso in the Scottish Borders. Its cobbled streets and historic buildings are popular with visitors and tourists.
From the site, you can see the outline of the town including Kelso Abbey, Floors Castle and the local point-to-point course. The world famous junction pool on the River Tweed leads visitors from the BEC over the ‘Old Bridge’ and in to the town with its hotels, pubs, restaurants and shops.
The venue is just an hours drive from Edinburgh and 90 minutes from Newcastle and Carlisle making it extremely accessible for the whole of Scotland and Northern England.
The Scottish Borders make for a fantastic holiday destination. Packed with historic houses, museums, distilleries as well as hosting a huge array of sporting events from our world famous Rugby Sevens to horse racing and so much more. Our fine selection of artisan shops and wonderful restaurants are sure to delight you. We have rolling hills, glorious beaches, dramatic woodlands and of course Rivers a plenty. Where else would you rather be than the Scottish Borders?

Dates and Prices

The event will run for 5 nights, from midday on Thursday 17th September 2020 until Tuesday 22nd September 2020.

The cost of this event will be £13 per night (with a minimum of 2 nights),

Pitches

There will be marked pitches to allow for social distancing. Please read the Campsite Covid Safety Rules posted by Phil on 24th June 2020.

Important Information

The toilets and showers will not be available during this camp.
Generators can be used at this rally within our guidelines. link to terms

The postcode takes you to a parkhome site. Follow the signs for Border events centre or use the co - ords. 55.596520. -2.437265

How To Book

Please reply to this thread stating how many nights you would like to attend.

How To Pay

Please pay on arrival at the site, with the correct amount of money for your stay.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you there.
SorryO but I am unable to get to this meet so please release my place for someone else. Thanks, Peter

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back