Borders Event Centre, Kelso, Scottish Borders. 17th - 22nd September 2020 (Event limited to 30 vans)

Borders Event Centre, Kelso, Scottish Borders. 17th - 22nd September 2020 (Event limited to 30 vans)
Posted by Biggarmac
Borders Events Centre, Kelso
Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Can you put us down for three nights, arriving on the Tuesday and leaving on the Sunday.
Diana and Stewart.

Hi Meg, due to a family matter we will have to leave on the Monday so can you please change us from five nights to four nights, sorry for the short notice.

Regards,
Del

Hi Meg .
Just to let you know we won’t be able to make it this weekend. Jeffs back has gone and he’s not mobile at the moment.
Thanks Chris and Jeff.
We hope you are feeling better soon Jeff (y)

Regards,
Del

I have removed my original post from this thread as I think it will just cause unrest between members.

Anyway looks like the weathers gonna be good for this Weekend as said the rules are rules and these are now law. Last week at lochore for instance the new rules came in half way through the meet and don’t think anybody was deliberately disobeying but we found it hard to adjust and i could sense Phil’s unease rightly so but as said tonight think we need to try a little harder. Let’s not let this spoil a good weekend See you tomorrow put the barb wire and electric fence round my pitch to keep me in.😜

Well we are parked up here at the moment and will just say thanks to Phil and Meg for allowing this meet to happen and be possible within the difficulties of the current situation (y)

Shall i bring a length of garden hose for beer distribution?

I can walk over to your van, it seems a,bit greedy having you pipe it to me.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back