CAMH Renewal Cancelled

Kept our membership up as we use their sites fairly frequently , cost not important if it’s where I want to be .
We’re also in the C&CC but the 2 night minimum booking policy and 3 at BH weekends and the fact you cannot choose your own pitch puts me of using them

Reactions: GMJ
Is this 2 day minimum stay really a thing? I will stay on the Salisbury club site for a single night. This is always out of season but I book online and it never says anything?

c/c/motorhome club & use 5 van sites only £10 a night plus leccy 5 days 90p if you have enough solar panels
they can stick their club sites where the sun dont shine full of feral kids running about anyway or sargent majors wardens

Is this 2 day minimum stay really a thing? I will stay on the Salisbury club site for a single night. This is always out of season but I book online and it never says anything?
Yes it is , Ive tried to book a single night in mid and high season and sometimes have just called the site i wanted to be told if had to be 2 nights minimum
although i think its discretionary and some site managers will allow 1 night if its the quiet time of the year .
i came off the Bilbao ferry last April and wanted to stop at Chichester C&CC for 1 night before heading home but the head office at Coventry were insistent it had to be two , needless to say we booked at the CAMC site at Winchester instead

Last edited:
Yes it is , Ive tried to book a single night in mid and high season and sometimes have just called the site i wanted to be told if had to be 2 nights minimum
although i think its discretionary and some site managers will allow 1 night if its the quiet time of the year .
i came off the Bilbao ferry last April and wanted to stop at Chichester C&CC for 1 night before heading home but the head office at Coventry were insistent it had to be two , needless to say we booked at the CAMC site at Winchester instead
We landed at Portsmouth from Santander 3 weeks ago [and spent an hour or so getting out of thr Port, because of a Red Security Alert] in the evening and stayed at Port Solent Shopping Centre for the night. No services, but free, and much quieter than an A34 layby! A decent night's sleep and we were able to make it back up to Scotland the following day

The only formality was having to ring Security with your Reg No so that you didn't get a Paring Ticket, but the Security Guard was very helpful nd informative

Steve

We landed at Portsmouth from Santander 3 weeks ago [and spent an hour or so getting out of thr Port, because of a Red Security Alert] in the evening and stayed at Port Solent Shopping Centre for the night. No services, but free, and much quieter than an A34 layby! A decent night's sleep and we were able to make it back up to Scotland the following day

The only formality was having to ring Security with your Reg No so that you didn't get a Paring Ticket, but the Security Guard was very helpful nd informative

Steve
We needed a site for an overnight as we take our Coachman caravan to Spain for longer stays , we always inside store our Pilote during the winter months

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back