Chat Room

F3E7D2BE-2EA0-4664-837A-4D25927A47CA.jpegB448DA8F-11FB-4908-8C8B-CF0EF1D515B9.jpeg
Sue and I are doing the ladies that lunch in Stratford very nice.

Afternoon campers finally got a signal here at Durness had a lovely walk to try a mug of hot chocolate ?and then had a lovely nice hot shower shower going down to the beach later on and I might just might have a paddle enjoy your trip Chris

Morning all,
Sounds as though you're enjoying your trip Jeanette, how's the van behaving?
We're heading home soon after a quiet night by the sea :)

Afternoon campers finally got a signal here at Durness had a lovely walk to try a mug of hot chocolate ?and then had a lovely nice hot shower shower going down to the beach later on and I might just might have a paddle enjoy your trip Chris

are you feeling any better jeanette........the holiay will have done you the world of good.........some nice pics youve put up on here.............

Morning all,

Hope the weather's as good for you as it is here at the moment Jeannette.

Was your night quite Chris cos there was no one else about or cos the fishies were playing elsewhere?

Most of them went home and the fishes went to sleep, and there's no through road so little traffic :)

morning all thought i had posted on here once today ad said moring to you all............
lovely day here.............oh phones ringing.............huh one of those maddening calls.

H

Hiya Trixie,

What are you up to today?

A lovely day to sit in the garden.

morning sue.....well, im going to get a refund on lawnmower....its useless.........then dont know whether to go and sit and watch the world go by for a couple of hours .....or tackle a little bit more of the garden..........or go and find an icecream parlour..........need to be getting to do something thats for sure......
what about you sue....what are you up to today.................jeanette seems to be enjoying hereself....whes your next meet

Morning all, weather is quite nice this morning, even got the paddy'o'doors open.

Afternoon all the sun is shining and it’s really warm had a lovely paddle in the sea and sat and watched the world go by! The beach is a sun trap so it was quite hot but not too hot trixie Yesterday we went to cocoa mountain well all I can say is Mmmm! ?I’m still not right trixie I think it’s a trip to the docs when I get home, friends of ours told us that photos of the northern lights had been posted just recently and we were hoping that last night was the night but it wasn’t to be! It was a lovely clear sky and a full moon! Thanks trixie we’ve been lucky with the weather so far and the man in the little shop said it’s supposed to last until Oct! Me I don’t even remember what day it is... haha ?

oh, thats going to be nice jeanette.......lovely weather till october......make up for the hot stifling unbearable heat which kept a lot of us inddors all summer..........shame you missed out on northern lights, never mind next time maybe.........hope doc. can fix you when you return home........sometimes these things can take a while.........

H
oh, thats going to be nice jeanette.......lovely weather till october......make up for the hot stifling unbearable heat which kept a lot of us inddors all summer..........shame you missed out on northern lights, never mind next time maybe.........hope doc. can fix you when you return home........sometimes these things can take a while.........

Hopefully it’s true trixie about the weather and there’s always next year for them! Chris so far the van is behaving as it should

Morning campers,

Glad to hear t'van is okay Jeanette.
A friend is heading for Scotland next week, only got their first van this year, so hoping for decent weather.

Dawn's got her charity stall this morning and has loaded all her tat into the car ready for an early start; spect I'll be given a list of things to do :rolleyes:

Morning gang,

She might bring you something sweet back Chris, herself:D

Have you got that fishing tackle cleaned yet? If not it'll be humming " gone fishing":)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back