Chat Room

Any thread with Whitby in seems to end in a slanging match.

No fishing here Trixie, waiting till we get to the coast. Had a sausage sandwich for brekky instead (y)

i can usually see both sides to a ...discussion.....chris......however, i do think one of them is having a ...fool around...for lack of correct word by me....lol........however, it is getting very much away from the point.......just my thoughts......interesting reading tho........in a couple of ways.....

He can
i can usually see both sides to a ...discussion.....chris......however, i do think one of them is having a ...fool around...for lack of correct word by me....lol........however, it is getting very much away from the point.......just my thoughts......interesting reading tho........in a couple of ways.....
He can't seem to accept that the reasons the council gave for banning overnight parking were based on untruths.

Magic Roundabout.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

He can

He can't seem to accept that the reasons the council gave for banning overnight parking were based on untruths.

Magic Roundabout.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

cannot make up my mind sue, whether he is serious or ....playing around.........Hmmmmm

In Pembrokeshire after leaving Hereford at 5 ish (sorry about the alarm!). Patchy drizzle, but a good journey otherwise.

Evening all well we’re seriously thinking of getting another dog, so we’ll see if we change our minds again!

Don’t think we will have another when mike goes ,get to bl- -dy attached and they are the family as well !

Back in CTL :(. The wound left when I had the growth taken out my leg keeps bleeding, so gonna have to do what they said and 'elevate and rest' it.
Fish'll still be there next time ..... I hope! :sick:
Rest up and take care of it.

Back in CTL :(. The wound left when I had the growth taken out my leg keeps bleeding, so gonna have to do what they said and 'elevate and rest' it.

look after yourself chris...dont let it get infected.........take care

Chris you’ll have to rest up for a while until your leg heals always a next time

Chris you didn’t need to do all that you know, I would have let you have a go on my trike :)

Sorry to hear you had to cancel your trip and hope you are recovered ASAP

Aw, that's a pain, ( no pun intended) especially when it's not easy to get away.

Cake and a drop of something to wash it down with might help.

Take care.x

Morning all,

Just been reading on WC that Nigel is having a big operation this morning - good luck mate.

Morning all,

Just been reading on WC that Nigel is having a big operation this morning - good luck mate.
Yes that was a shock this morning, all the best ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back