Chat Room

Bungalow work is coming along at a steady rate. Head of domestics has transferred all her gear from the old kitchen to the new one,. Now I can't find anything and still wander into the old one to make a brew :rolleyes:

Bathroom and the shower room (couldn't spell en suite) are up to tiling stage, with the electrician coming tomorrow for final fixing.

At the weekend we hope to remove the old loo and connect the final section of soil pipe - really looking forward to that :(

Best crack on, head of grouting is waiting.

Bungalow work is coming along at a steady rate. Head of domestics has transferred all her gear from the old kitchen to the new one,. Now I can't find anything and still wander into the old one to make a brew :rolleyes:

Bathroom and the shower room (couldn't spell en suite) are up to tiling stage, with the electrician coming tomorrow for final fixing.

At the weekend we hope to remove the old loo and connect the final section of soil pipe - really looking forward to that :(

Best crack on, head of grouting is waiting.
well done you and yours......

Day off today!
"We'll go and get you some new shoes" said head of outfitting - 'OW MUCH, could buy a new rod and reel for that. (last ones I bought were five pound three and six). Spose I did well to get out of the shop before we got to the lady's section, phew.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back