Chat Room

Got masses of timber being delivered tomorrow, as Dave is starting on the extension to the lodge. Can't wait till we have a sunroom and new main bedroom...think it might be a bit hot to start the big work tomorrow, so going to collect bricks while he sorts out the storage of the wood. Footings all done last week:)

Decorating abandoned for the day, back home contemplating whether a beer is a good idea, would certainly induce an afternoon snooze ??

Decorating abandoned for the day, back home contemplating whether a beer is a good idea, would certainly induce an afternoon snooze ??

Snap! We've just stopped as well - too hot for us wrinklies, but I think all I'll get is a pot of tea:(

Nice start to the morning weather wise. Off to the daughter’s for a couple of hours decorating and then back home to try and rescue some of the plants that have been battered after 48 hours of rain. Then later it’s sports at the grandkids nursery/pre-school ......

Hello everyone :).

We had lovely weather today so we were out having a bbq and games with all the kids at the campsite. It was so great and great to see the kids enjoying themselves.

ah..if you are staying on a camp site...........well thats great.....plenty to keep children occupied...if there are other bairns to play with.....they will make their own amusement.......enjoy......

Builder mate coming this morning, to put a window in the new kitchen - I've got the kettle on ready ;)

You must be getting near the end of your kitchen refurb, Chris?

Any chance of some pics of your handiwork at some stage... ? ;)

I've had another rare day out, coffee and snacks at a local garden centre with couple of friends.
It absolutely piddled down when we were inside. ☔ ? ☔ ?

It's been warm & muggy here. Went on to visit a garden customer in Durham to see how she's faring since I haven't been able to get through and look after it properly this year. Spent longer there than intended, but had good time and great to see her and husband.

Back for tea; home made beetroot burgers and roast vegetables. Yum :)

The cafes in our garden centres seem to attract more people than the plants and gardening kit!

Window and wall finished, so we can start putting the kitchen together tomorrow - apologies for the language if you live near us ;)

I reckon the nearest I'll get to being paid is brews and bacon sarnies on this job :rolleyes:

I've had another rare day out, coffee and snacks at a local garden centre with couple of friends.
It absolutely piddled down when we were inside. ☔ ? ☔ ?

It's been warm & muggy here. Went on to visit a garden customer in Durham to see how she's faring since I haven't been able to get through and look after it properly this year. Spent longer there than intended, but had good time and great to see her and husband.

Back for tea; home made beetroot burgers and roast vegetables. Yum :)
bbetroot burgers....sounds interesting marie.........Hmmmm is it your own receipe

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back