Manor Farm, Barr Lane, Burton Bradstock, Bridport DT6 4PX
Thursday, July 11, 2024 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, July 16, 2024 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Sue, I’m gutted to say I can’t make this meet. My brother finally has a date for a long awaited operation, so he can’t look after our Mum as planned.
And unfortunately depending on his recovery, it might affect Strawberry fields and Rye but I will let you know nearer the time. I hope you all have a great weekend.
That’s a shame but health and family come first. Thanks for letting us know and 🤞you make it to the next two

is there water in the field sue or do we need to fill up as we come in
1720630366687.jpeg

Doubt it matters, but saw you are offering biscuits Friday AM. As such, we may well arrive Thursday rather than Friday :)

Doubt it matters, but saw you are offering biscuits Friday AM. As such, we may well arrive Thursday rather than Friday :)
Anything for a free cake/biscuits 😹 will be happy to see you today. Friday morning is a get together to catch up or make new acquaintances glad you shall make it.

Info for anyone here wondering about the diverted walk to west bay it's well signed except for a right turn to be taken at a drinking water fountain . Bit of a pull up through the campsite if anything the walk through the golf course is easier than the original path. One stile to get over. Took us a steady 40 mins.

I've just installed a Victron mppt controller which is working, there's a blue light flashing, but Bluetooth connection on the Victron app says it's turned off. I can see that there is at least six others on this site. Is anyone of these owned by a techno who can advise? I'm not far away from the entrance, a little Elddis 115 with a blue front. Maybe not tonight, as I've had a few,!

I've just installed a Victron mppt controller which is working, there's a blue light flashing, but Bluetooth connection on the Victron app says it's turned off. I can see that there is at least six others on this site. Is anyone of these owned by a techno who can advise? I'm not far away from the entrance, a little Elddis 115 with a blue front. Maybe not tonight, as I've had a few,!

The new year rally 23/24 was cancelled due to awful weather and flooded fields, I have an incredible picture of the river, rowing club, probably taken via a drone if anyone would like to see it, it shows just how bad it was on jan1st. I'm left of entrance Peugeot symbol.

If it was taken on New Year’s Day you should be able to see the ten or so vans of us that did go……fun times ☔

A polite reminder of rally rules:

11) Members should not play or allow music on their pitch before 10 am or after 11 pm. There should be no noise on the campsite after midnight, this includes sitting in a group talking.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back