Thursday, July 11, 2024 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, July 16, 2024 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
A polite reminder of rally rules:

11) Members should not play or allow music on their pitch before 10 am or after 11 pm. There should be no noise on the campsite after midnight, this includes sitting in a group talking.
Did anyone ? No one we heard.
Unless it was us? :)
Or if it was mel snoring like a bear......

the music noise last night was from the pub wasn't it?

No complaints from us - great venue and location - hello to all

If it was taken on New Year’s Day you should be able to see the ten or so vans of us that did go……fun times ☔
It was taken new years day after you'd gone, when the floods came, your welcome to come and see it. Sue

Did anyone ? No one we heard.
Unless it was us? :)
Or if it was mel snoring like a bear......

the music noise last night was from the pub wasn't it?

No complaints from us - great venue and location - hello to all
Glad you’re happy!

It’s the adjoining houses we have to worry about or we won’t be coming back …

Had a lovely time walking while it was dry and chilling when it wasn't.
Many thanks to Martin and Sue , this was my first time to this venue, and many thanks to Dorwyn, Trotter, Greengrass for help and support when I ran out of gas, and to Martin who came to my rescue with a little bottle he had tucked away in his van.

Had a lovely time right up until ten minutes before we left, Deb tripped and fell breaking her wrist. A three hour stop at Chard hospital on the way home and she now has a plaster cast for the next six weeks 😩
We saw you leave didn't see the accident though. Glad Deb is all fixed up

Well I did warn you about having vodka on your corn flakes Debs 😜

Edit: Paul wrote that... I'd have probably said gin :giggle: Hope it heals fast, take care 🥰

Last edited:
Well I did warn you about having vodka on your corn flakes Debs 😜

Edit: Paul wrote that... I'd have probably said gin :giggle: Hope it heals fast, take care 🥰
Well when on holiday……..got to peg the washing out now Deb insists that she can’t do it one handed 🤷‍♂️

She’s just making excuses I bet you have no problem doing it one handed Dave 🤪
It’s Paul again btw 😎

Now home after a one night stop at Upton where the blues is about to start. Another great Sue and Martin meet at one of the best sites. Only one rainy day so good weather too. A pub at each gate was like a dream come true even though I was on alcohol free stuff, they made good watering holes for the rest of the camp. Once again thanks to Sue and Martin and the rest of the team who made sure we all had a good stary. Gonna put some photos on :( sorry.
.... Tom ....P7110194.JPG

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back