Posted by Admin
Druridge Bay Country Park
Thursday, August 8, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I started of going to the meet and ended up with ANOTHER 1600 miles on the van. Not worth much the way the miles always increase at that rate.
It was going alright until the right wiper arm came loose on the motorway in Fife.. I could not do it tight enough with an open ender so had to buy a socket set to keep in the van in Dundee. So keeping more tools all the time the weight goes up. I also had the bike in the back but it stayed there for all the week just acting as ballast.
At least you’re safe Graham, that’s the main thing!

Thanks to Rog and Phil for the meet. The wet weather followed us up to Scotland but hopefully weather improving. Will soon be at John o Groats but it's a tad too long to wait for the Orkney meet.
Phil - had a near miss with the drone at Lindisfarne. Loss of signal but did not return. Luckily landed on land not water. Dji are investigating but I can't access the flight log until we return home. Cable and PC required. Beware.

Thanks to Rog, Phil and the team for organising the wet weekend ? ? The weather on Thursday was amazing. We enjoyed the area and meeting up with quite a few folks. We left early Saturday as we had some issues with the van. It did drive home faultless, even with the stop and engine management lights on. Back home we, or I figured it would be okay to continue with our holidays so we set off for Dumfries and Galloway on a 2 week tour again with no issues with the van. We are now looking forward to the sunny Kelso meet.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back