Posted by Admin
Druridge Bay Country Park
Thursday, August 8, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Can you put us and our dog down for the Thursday 8th and Friday please? We are off to Scotland on the Saturday.

HA HA ! Yes please Iput myself down on the site when you had first cut and pasted it, I did make comment about de ja Vu then it changed I was there , honest!

I’m intrigued Jim!
Are we getting a feast
Hi Gordon, just a timely wee note to interject with a polite request for some square steak slice to add to the feast menu, reason being.......Fran my Glaswegian wifey finds the Stornaway pud a tad strong but she loves square steak slice in a mothers pride sarnie with egg and tatty scones........all wrapped in batter and deep-fried...now I'm kidding on. But if you do perchance stumble across a semi-slab of square steak slice on your way down that would be great. All best and looking forward to Druridge from Nigel, Fran, Stirling and Luke.

Hi Gordon, just a timely wee note to interject with a polite request for some square steak slice to add to the feast menu, reason being.......Fran my Glaswegian wifey finds the Stornaway pud a tad strong but she loves square steak slice in a mothers pride sarnie with egg and tatty scones........all wrapped in batter and deep-fried...now I'm kidding on. But if you do perchance stumble across a semi-slab of square steak slice on your way down that would be great. All best and looking forward to Druridge from Nigel, Fran, Stirling and Luke.
C wot I can dooooo

Just post you would like to attend from till if you want and your name will get added
Pay on arrival to or see a steward

Change of plans again yes please to Druridge, that should make me number 70. Saturday night till Tuesday morning please No thank you to Wootton. I’ll let Lee know

Last edited:
Bingo full ????? wished that pair of stewards kept it up to date !
Does this mean I’m in ? Or just wishful thinking? #70 or are you replying to someone else entirely?

Am I driving? ?

Steve France has put his name down and eggbeater has unfortunately had to withdraw so hopefully there’s room for both of you but admin or rog will be along to advise I’m sure ,it’s just they’re getting a bit dittery as years grow?

[QUOTE="The laird, post: 130300, member: 17 ,
it’s just they’re getting a bit dittery as years grow?
[/QUOTE]

Seems to be a bit of a theme going on here, Gordon.
‘Tis an age thing.
‘Tis a club I have joined. Unfortunately the only way you can leave this club is in a box.

Staying cheerful, it’s the only thing that keeps me going ?

We're so sorry but we have to cancel coming to the meet. We had a mutual senior moment and forgot we'd promised to go to a special birthday event that weekend. Only an email reminder of that saved us from a huge social gaffe. Sorry folks. Hope to be there the next time. Mags

We're so sorry but we have to cancel coming to the meet. We had a mutual senior moment and forgot we'd promised to go to a special birthday event that weekend. Only an email reminder of that saved us from a huge social gaffe. Sorry folks. Hope to be there the next time. Mags
Thanks for letting me know.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back