Posted by Admin
Druridge Bay Country Park
Thursday, August 8, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Take it even though you haven't seen it, my face doesn't fit. Maybe the two people that recommended me to join this group can explain it to me

Take it even though you haven't seen it, my face doesn't fit. Maybe the two people that recommended me to join this group can explain it to me
Don’t be silly Steve, Motorhomer has never been like that, and never will be. Admin and I have been extremely busy over the last couple of days, and not been able to sit on the forum.
Sadly, in this case, Admin is the only one of us that can amend the list, and I am sure he will do his best to fit you in, if at all possible.
Best regards Rog.

Hello Steve,

Sorry that I missed your post I have now added you to the list.

I can assure you that everyone is welcome.

I am away with my Daughter in the motorhome and Internet access has been awful.

Phil

Taking something that might have been missed, as an affront is a big mistake. Always remember that this site,like many others is run by a bunch of plonkers.
Who do, despite rumours to the contrary do also have a life.

Hello Phil et al,

I am sorry to say that I will have to bow out of this coming meet/ I have (another!!) reunion with a group of old friends/colleagues and will be on the tr\in down to Devon! Thats 2 reunions in one year which seems like a bit of a worry as well as being a great pleasure!

Peter

So what then. A group, collection, team, shower?

Somebody does something, I’m sure. What exactly is a mystery . So if not run. Walked?
An absolute shower.
Nicely put , Mr Thomas curtesy of Wildebeest

..... well that’s it then. We could do with a really good shower, in this neck of the woods at the mo.

Somebody does something, I’m sure. What exactly is a mystery . So if not run. Walked?

So who do you think digs all the moats, to stop members escaping from the Rallies, and who has to find all the goats for the new members initiation, not a pleasant job, but someone has to do it!!

So sorry but I will not be attending the meet as I have a appointment with the Rheumatologist on the 8th.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back