Evri / Hermes

Loads of people round here complaining on Facebook that their parcels have been delivered to doors that aren't their address, loads of pictures of doorways asking if anyone knows where they are. Biggest culprits seem to be Evri.

I just got this suspiceous email

Re: 2nd-attemptfor---[EHR]][[JE]] !​

Inbox

default-user=s40-p

14:38 (4 minutes ago)Reply
to me

ehr6l!-We Would-LlKE-to-Thankyou

That looks well dodgy to my eyes.

Well surprise surprise they did get back to me twice.

Last one first

Evri
Support Incident Update
MIzKhgd42XaooE7a_csczRbEDAshGBfBDzmaiEFVi3M-iIEeXgV84HjkXPWIKG4nzGoOpSnKSnjborIGlVlsKvgQUGuN1TXFNfURCmk5u0FrL2g=s0-d-e1-ft
Response By E-mail (Sophie) (09/12/2022 05.13 PM)
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for getting in touch with your enquiry regarding parcel H02THA0000747954 and advising us that you don’t recognise the proof of delivery information.

I have investigated the journey of the parcel and can see that the tracking information has been updated incorrectly by the courier.

I’m very sorry this has happened and for any confusion it may have caused. I have spoken to the courier and they have advised me that the parcel will be delivered within the next 48 hours and the tracking will be updated once a 2-hour delivery window has been set.

If you won’t be home to take delivery of your parcel, you can choose a preferred neighbour or safe place to leave the parcel here . That way, we can make sure it gets to you, even if you’re not at home.

If you need anything in the future, please contact your Evri Customer Service Team and we’ll be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Sophie

Evri Customer Services
Auto-Response By E-mail (Sophie) (09/12/2022 05.06 PM)
Hi Kev,

Thank you for getting in touch with your parcel enquiry which is being looked into by Sophie at your local depot, as this is the Customer Services Team in the best place to help resolve your enquiry.

We value your time and patience and we will be in touch as soon as we have more information.

Please wait for us to contact you as we are unable to reply to this email.

Kind regards

Customer Services Team

Reactions: GMJ
You'd probably be better off with a scammer anyway :unsure: :rolleyes:

It does feel that way, how can a national parcel company be so absolutely crap.

An Evri van just pulled up outside the house, pulled into next doors drive and turned around, came back down and parked outside the house, I was stood in the bay waiting for them to deliver 5 minutes later it drove off, I'm awaiting the email to say it's been delivered now.

Still waiting...

• Sad
Up date to my post
Good news my parts arrived Monday 12/12/22 VIA DHL, Quest what my parts that got lost by HERMES turned up late Tuesday 14/12/22 12 days to get from Telford to Torrington 209 mile's
What I think of them I can't put on here

Up date to my post
Good news my parts arrived Monday 12/12/22 VIA DHL, Quest what my parts that got lost by HERMES turned up late Tuesday 14/12/22 12 days to get from Telford to Torrington 209 mile's
What I think of them I can't put on here
I'm sure with a little effort and thesaurus you could, I put mine on Trustpilot.

I would never ever use this company under any circumstances

Ebay sellers and Amazon use them which would make you think they are reliable, they are not, yet again I have an email saying they have delivered a parcel, no photo to show where, no card in the letterbox, phone calls to customer service are pointless, it impossible to speak to a human, the online chat goes around in circles. I would never ever use this company under any circumstances, they have no clue how to do parcel deliveries, they employ people in cars I'd not want to travel in and do not handle your parcels with care at all.

Date of experience: 07 December 2022

...but aside from that Kev, tell us what you really think!

:D

I'd get barred.

Still waiting.

So I found an email address for them, came back not in use, but I just found the owner's email so I gave him a try.

If nothing else he'll be as pissed off as I am.

Martijn.deLange@evri.com

Nice one Kev.

It's exactly what I do if I get nowhere.

That nice Mr Bezos sorted me out when I had a problem with his company too.

I use this website https://www.ceoemail.com/index.php?s=E to find the buggers!

Jeff@amazon, yes I got onto him last month, they don't like it up em.

The call went nowhere, why can't we do something about these companies, I'm sure it's a UK thing.

My MP will be getting a letter as I'm fed up with this happening so often, they take the money so they should be accountable to the customer, it seems Evris customers/senders can get through, but I can't find a contact.

Well I got a response. Sort of.

Evri
Support Incident Update
MIzKhgd42XaooE7a_csczRbEDAshGBfBDzmaiEFVi3M-iIEeXgV84HjkXPWIKG4nzGoOpSnKSnjborIGlVlsKvgQUGuN1TXFNfURCmk5u0FrL2g=s0-d-e1-ft
Reference: 221215-023414
Parcel ID: H02THA0000747954

You recently requested our assistance through the online support pages. Below is a summary of your request and our response. If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days. Thank you for raising this with us.
If you have an account, you can log in and track your incident by clicking here
Response By E-mail (Mia Banks) (16/12/2022 04.03 PM)
Good afternoon Kev,

Thank you for contacting our CEO, Martijn De Lange. My name is Mia and Martijn has personally asked me to investigate this matter on his behalf.

Regarding parcel- H02THA0000747954

I am so sorry to hear that you have not received your parcel despite the tracking showing it as been delivered.

I can appreciate how frustrating this situation must be for you.

When we deliver for a client, we have agreements in place to help customers as quickly as possible in these circumstances. Speaking directly with them will help you resolve this and they can make any further arrangements necessary, which may include a replacement or a refund.

The best way to resolve this is to contact your retailer and they will get in touch with us on your behalf.

If you need anything in the future, please contact your Evri Customer Service Team and we’ll be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Mia
sdAiLP1KXvoT4SgnHisRcMv9xZ3Qp7vumtlZykM-wl2qpqsTRbIwY-R7FZB7aimqPHM1YsNF2lECKuvn_n1mf0vQf2sMw3zZA3J-ml8o08zqvkOvc5WsD_ij2eb6CuviBw=s0-d-e1-ft

Evri Executive Office
1 Capitol Close | Morley | Leeds | LS27 0WH

It does seem to be a complete lottery with Evri, in terms of contacting the retailer that does seem to work. We were advised that if the parcel hasn't arrived after 3 days from Evri's delivery target date, contact the supplier. We did, no quibble from the supplier, "refund or send another one, sir", another one please. Arrived next day, with guess who ..............Evri. A couple of weeks later the original parcel gets delivered!!!

I have already done that and been refunded but the seller hasn't had his goods back, so where did they go? I'm going to pursue it as far as I can by pestering the top.man.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back