Exhaust tail pipe

I've just been in the van but forgot to look under and picture it, but do you need just the tip part or the longer part that goes to the silencer, a picture of your might help too.

If you look on ebay at the seller 'everyexhaustpart' there's various parts that may be what you want.
I got an end for my ducato exhaust from here.

If you look on ebay at the seller 'everyexhaustpart' there's various parts that may be what you want.
I got an end for my ducato exhaust from here.
The closest there was a Transit tail pipe but it was only 55mm. I need 65mm. Thanks anyway.

Well you would wouldn't you :D :D

I'm sure I have 63.4 od stainless tube at the back of the rack would that fit inside your exhaust pipe?

The existing pipe would have to be modified to be able to clamp onto an internal pipe which would be difficult. I would rather not start cutting slots in the main exhaust system. Thanks anyway. It seems strange that this exhaust tip is unavailable as a standard item. There must be thousands of motorhomes with it.
You could take advantage of the generous offer from Scotia and buy one of these from eBay to fit it
s-l300.jpg
or buy a 400mm length of the correct size of pipe from here
s-l300 (1).jpg

Hold fire everyone. Me and the wife have been discussing changing the van for a newer model. If so, a dealer can sort it. Thanks for everyone's input and advice. My next questions will be about valuations but I will start another thread. Hope to see some of you at next years rallies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back