Meltham
Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 10:00 AM
Until: Monday, March 14, 2022 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Can you put myself and Julie on the reserve list for Saturday and Sunday nights if possible Jeff?

I know it's late so don't worry if not possible.
Hello Rob
Yes we can squeeze you in, please order your food for Saturday evening on the thread below, if you just want to order a starter for a main meal or any salad of your choice, that will be fine, See you soon. Jeff

What's the best way to get there?

If I didn't have internet or a sat nav, I'd look at a map and go east along the M62 then south.

But sat nav and routing thingies are saying along the M60 and then off on minor roads across what looks like mountains or moors and approach from the south.

Advice needed from seasoned Wills O'Nats attendees, please.

Hi Jeff
It’s very late in the day I know, but is there room for one more van.
Me and Helen would like to join you all on this meet.

What's the best way to get there?

If I didn't have internet or a sat nav, I'd look at a map and go east along the M62 then south.

But sat nav and routing thingies are saying along the M60 and then off on minor roads across what looks like mountains or moors and approach from the south.

Advice needed from seasoned Wills O'Nats attendees, please.
So can't anyone advise me the best route to take, pretty please?

Sorry Caz..I didn't chime in ...being a southerner. Yes M62 then through Huddersfield and on looks good...but if not stuck for time, I would take the minor roads...all doable....Alec.

Reactions: Caz
So can't anyone advise me the best route to take, pretty please?
Hi Caz. The best way I can tell you is as follows. Take the M60 and come off at J22 then follow the A62 to Oldham keep on the A62 all the way to Marsden this will probably take you a good half hour. In Marsden take the B6107 on the right up a steep hill stay on here for about 2 and a half then you want a road on the left called Blackmoorfoot Rd. There's no actual sign post for this road , just a street sign. If you miss this road look for a pub called the Travellers Rest find somewhere to turn round. When you actually get on Blackmoorfoot Rd the Wills-o-Nat is just about 500 yards on your right. I hope this helps you.ķ

Reactions: Caz
Hi Jeff,

I'm very sorry for the short notice but Diane isn't very well so we won't be able to make this meet. 😢

Regards,
Del

Sorry to hear Dianne is not well, give here our best wished and I hope she recovers quickly.
Lee and Linda

Sorry to hear Dianne is not well, give here our best wished and I hope she recovers quickly.
Lee and Linda
Thank you

Regards,
Del

Reactions: Lee

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back