Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 10:00 AM
Until: Monday, March 14, 2022 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
What's the best way to get there?

If I didn't have internet or a sat nav, I'd look at a map and go east along the M62 then south.

But sat nav and routing thingies are saying along the M60 and then off on minor roads across what looks like mountains or moors and approach from the south.

Advice needed from seasoned Wills O'Nats attendees, please.
If you are coming from the West I would stay on the M62 till you get to the Huddersfield turn off, J23 or 24. Go into Hudderfield and take the inner ring road to Slathwiate road. Then turn off the slaithwaite road - after a time turn left up Blackmoorfoot road, then find it on the map! I hope this is helpful, its a difficult place to find without a decent map - but easy once you know how. I would ignore any instructions to go along the M60!!!!

Reactions: Caz
Hi Jeff,
I have just found out I have a cancer group thingy on Saturday morning so I will be turning up on Saturday afternoon now. I awill be happy to go on the field unless there is a big storm between now and Saturday!

Just about to pull off the landing pad. Costco for fuel then a wee jaunt doon the M74 wondring to go straight there or stop somewhere see how I feel when I get too Carlisle. Hope Diane feels better soon Del

Just about to pull off the landing pad. Costco for fuel then a wee jaunt doon the M74 wondring to go straight there or stop somewhere see how I feel when I get too Carlisle. Hope Diane feels better soon Del
Thanks Wully, she's a fighter so I'm sure she'll get better sooner rather than later, have a great weekend.

Regards,
Del

hiya jeff

well where do i start mark woke up yesterday feeling rough he has done a lateral flow test and it is positive 😱absolutely gutted i only ordered our meals last night so we won’t be able to attend now 😢 won’t see you know until Hereford meet

i’ll let the guys at will o nats know as well

hope you all have a great weekend think of me playing nurse🤦‍♀️

lisa (The not ill half of Northerners on tour)

hiya jeff

well where do i start mark woke up yesterday feeling rough he has done a lateral flow test and it is positive 😱absolutely gutted i only ordered our meals last night so we won’t be able to attend now 😢 won’t see you know until Hereford meet

i’ll let the guys at will o nats know as well

hope you all have a great weekend think of me playing nurse🤦‍♀️

lisa (The not ill half of Northerners on tour)
Oh dear, hope Mark is ok and gets over it soon. Take care and enjoy your weekend nursing. Jeff

Hi Jeff
I’m sorry to say we have both developed a heavy cold so think it wise to stay away.
Hope you all have a great time.

• Sad
Reactions: Caz
Really sorry Jeff, Julie has had a bad fall and is currently having a Brain scan and a cardiogram in Addenbrookes hospital.

I'm afraid we won't make it.
Oh no Rob, hope all is ok and send her our love. Take care both of you

Really sorry Jeff, Julie has had a bad fall and is currently having a Brain scan and a cardiogram in Addenbrookes hospital.

I'm afraid we won't make it.
I hope she makes a speedy recovery (y)

Regards,
Del

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back