Meltham
Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 10:00 AM
Until: Monday, March 14, 2022 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Thanks for organising this Jeff sorry we didn't get to say goodbye to everyone as Julie woke up feeling unwell got home and unfortunately she has tested positive for covid but doesn't feel to bad luckily

Really sorry Jeff, Julie has had a bad fall and is currently having a Brain scan and a cardiogram in Addenbrookes hospital.

I'm afraid we won't make it.
I hope everything goes well with Julie, it sounds a bit scary but she's in the best hands.
Thinking of you both. 🙏

Really sorry Jeff, Julie has had a bad fall and is currently having a Brain scan and a cardiogram in Addenbrookes hospital.

I'm afraid we won't make it.
Oh no! Only just spotted this. I hope the results were good and that Julie is recovering well xx

We had a right good chilled out weekend great place with good food and drink.The staff at the Will o nats are the best been here 4 days and loved it. Thanks to Jeff and Lorraine for organising this and thanks to all the members who turned up. And hope all the people who didn’t make it through illness make speedy recovery’s.

We had a right good chilled out weekend great place with good food and drink.The staff at the Will o nats are the best been here 4 days and loved it. Thanks to Jeff and Lorraine for organising this and thanks to all the members who turned up. And hope all the people who didn’t make it through illness make speedy recovery’s.

Obviously Jeff didn't want you to get lost when you were going back at night.
It sounds like you all had a good time, Jeff and Lorraine can be relied on to provide a great time. 👍

good planning that jeff wully only had to trip to land in his van (bet he did ) i told him he’d love the will o nats just his kind of pub and mine of course look forward to going again later in the year ,

good planning that jeff wully only had to trip to land in his van (bet he did ) i told him he’d love the will o nats just his kind of pub and mine of course look forward to going again later in the year ,
Yes we all had a fantastic time Ken, as you can tell by all the empty barrels outside Wullys van. Hope you are enjoying life in the sun and looking forward to our next time at the Wills O Nats ( I have got 2 more dates booked for this venue this year ) . Take care. Jeff

What he said 😃, we also had a great time with great friends.
Thanks again to Jeff and Lorraine for organising another great meet.

Reg and Val

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back