Guess Who

Woohoo! Huge congratulations Nabs... you're gonna love your new job :love:

The great unwashed. Have you noticed, even with all this extra time he has, his typos are alive and well. As he left his work place, they shut and bolted the door and then changed the locks. I asked if they miss him yet. I was surprised at their answer. Miss who ? Enjoy it, you old fart ✌️

Congrats,are you able to walk in a straight line after send of.

Wasn’t so much a send off, more like good ridance. No that’s not fair, Neil is a smashing bloke. He told me ?

Not sure what the holiday pay is like yet :)

I know you're new to this retirement lark Nabs but this is the general concept... you actually get paid for being on holiday all the time :ROFLMAO:(y)

Don’t wish to pour cold water on his BIG day. Okay, yes I do, but that’s beside the point. I’ve just looked back over a text or two from himself, and all is not as it seems. Oh no. The real truth is, he is still employed. Oh yes. And will remain so, until the end of the year. The man tells porkies. Come on Neil, fess up

Don’t wish to pour cold water on his BIG day. Okay, yes I do, but that’s beside the point. I’ve just looked back over a text or two from himself, and all is not as it seems. Oh no. The real truth is, he is still employed. Oh yes. And will remain so, until the end of the year. The man tells porkies. Come on Neil, fess up

You senile old duffer you didn't read the first post did you :)

I have finished work as rest of the year is holidays ha ha so although I am employed until 31st December I is done :)

Who you calling an old duffer? I’m still in gainful employment, and will be for many many many years to come. Have a great day. Like I care ?

I know you're new to this retirement lark Nabs but this is the general concept... you actually get paid for being on holiday all the time :ROFLMAO:(y)
Not all of us as the the powers that be moved the goalpost but enjoy Neil use and abuse your van it’s great fun h and chuck your alarm clock in the bin. ??

I have finished work as rest of the year is holidays ha ha so although I am employed until 31st December I is done :)[/QUOTE
See, porkies. Told you

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back