Guess Who

Not sure what the holiday pay is like yet :)
£174 a week + £200 in November and £100 for Christmas, a bus pass plus 365 days (and nights) with your beloved, perhaps it's time to start getting those trikes done !!!!

Congratulations nabsim more time to wear the kilt ??‍♀️:oops:

£174 a week + £200 in November and £100 for Christmas, a bus pass plus 365 days (and nights) with your beloved, perhaps it's time to start getting those trikes done !!!!
Ha Ha Peter, I have increased my state pension slightly by working an extra year but not sure on the £200 and £100 bits, I think the £200 was the cold weather payment but is the £100 a typo that should be the £10 Christmas bonus?

Have had the bus pass for years but not sure whose pic it is on it, nothing like me haha

Will have to get all the trike 'treasures' (junk?) up on eBay at some point as some of it should be quite sought after although I am rubbish at selling stuff and always end up just letting stuff go to get rid lol I was looking at one rolling chassis earlier that currently has an 850 Reliant engine sat in the frame and wondered if I could manage to put the 1800cc transporter engine in instead (already have the parts to mate to a Reliant gearbox), pondered for a good couple of minutes before deciding it isn't going to happen :)

Well done that man! :)

5 more years for me :(

Is Caz OK now she has to properly put up with you 24/7? ;) :D

I was wondering about the £100 Christmas bonus.. we don’t get that And the £200 heating .. I only get £100 (and lee get £100)

Enjoy your retirement though Neil, took me a while to get used to it but no stopping us now

I was wondering about the £100 Christmas bonus.. we don’t get that And the £200 heating .. I only get £100 (and lee get £100)

Enjoy your retirement though Neil, took me a while to get used to it but no stopping us now

Does the heating (winter fuel allowance?) depend on temperature on a certain day of the year or am I dreaming that? If so it will probably be because it is usually a lot colder where Peter and I live than in the balmy South where you are Linda.

Ha Ha Peter, I have increased my state pension slightly by working an extra year but not sure on the £200 and £100 bits, I think the £200 was the cold weather payment but is the £100 a typo that should be the £10 Christmas bonus?

Have had the bus pass for years but not sure whose pic it is on it, nothing like me haha

Will have to get all the trike 'treasures' (junk?) up on eBay at some point as some of it should be quite sought after although I am rubbish at selling stuff and always end up just letting stuff go to get rid lol I was looking at one rolling chassis earlier that currently has an 850 Reliant engine sat in the frame and wondered if I could manage to put the 1800cc transporter engine in instead (already have the parts to mate to a Reliant gearbox), pondered for a good couple of minutes before deciding it isn't going to happen :)
Forget it you won't have the time now you are retired .first job decorating .

Does the heating (winter fuel allowance?) depend on temperature on a certain day of the year or am I dreaming that? If so it will probably be because it is usually a lot colder where Peter and I live than in the balmy South where you are Linda.
only humanoids get £200 heating allowance......nowt for dogs

We all get winter fuel allowance but if it’s even colder then OAP’s get another payout I think but here in the balmy south it hasn’t happened yet....

Yup, £10 and also I only get £100 of the winter fuel allowance, Sue gets the other £100------damn this equality thing

Thats strange then cos I got £200, think it kicks in anyway at 65 if you retire or not

I got the £200 heating allowance, but mine's less than £174 a week and I think the Christmas bonus has been stuck at £10 for many years.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back