Guess Who

Well Del for me its time to drop out once again, strange to think its 50 years since I did it last time, half a century lol

Who would have thought I would have survived that long :)

I know what you mean. If I knew I was going to live this long, I’d looked after myself better.
What was the term, drop out and turn on? Heady days. I wasn’t always a boring old fart.
I was boring when I was younger as well ?

I used to say age was a state of mind until joints started to give out Nigel haha, never mind its still what you make it eh :)
i never gave out joints Neil , i kept them for myself
Well Del for me its time to drop out once again, strange to think its 50 years since I did it last time, half a century lol

Who would have thought I would have survived that long :)
when i think of mates who crashed bikes and cars , od'ed on drugs and/or booze , drowned in stupid places , got murdered or just sick , and think of some of the stuff i took and some of the stupid stunts i pulled , i'm frankly amazed to be here ! you won't hear me complain . but having a moan
? that's a pleasure !

i never gave out joints Neil , i kept them for myself

when i think of mates who crashed bikes and cars , od'ed on drugs and/or booze , drowned in stupid places , got murdered or just sick , and think of some of the stuff i took and some of the stupid stunts i pulled , i'm frankly amazed to be here ! you won't hear me complain . but having a moan
? that's a pleasure !
I think that applies to me as well Nigel, I survived the live fast and die young strategy, well most of me did ha ha

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back