Have I forgot anything

I've put this in another thread, but as members are using this excellent thread......

I tend to rush, and to prevent disaster I always travel with an A4 piece of paper (folded in half along it's long side) with a big arrow and DRIVE RIGHT written on it in bold.

Whenever I turn off the engine, I always put it in front of the instrument panel. It's my way of preventing starting up in the morning in the middle of no-where, bleary eyed, and driving off on the wrong side of the road.

I've put this in another thread, but as members are using this excellent thread......

I tend to rush, and to prevent disaster I always travel with an A4 piece of paper (folded in half along it's long side) with a big arrow and DRIVE RIGHT written on it in bold.

Whenever I turn off the engine, I always put it in front of the instrument panel. It's my way of preventing starting up in the morning in the middle of no-where, bleary eyed, and driving off on the wrong side of the road.
Sorry yes I based my tick list on your brilliant original thread but I needed a tick list to go on and keep track of what I need to do hope you didn’t mind me sterling parts of it. ??

Not me Annie, I’m knikking your list. I think HurricaneSmith was referring to putting a piece of paper with an arrow on it, on his dashboard to remind him to drive on the right.

Not me Annie, I’m knikking your list. I think HurricaneSmith was referring to putting a piece of paper with an arrow on it, on his dashboard to remind him to drive on the right.
Well we are a caring sharing bunch so whoev er put the first list up Thankyou and feel free to use my list anyone that needs to. ?

Phone looks sorted took this from their website.

Tesco Mobile to scrap European roaming charges in more countries than any other UK network with ‘Home From Home’

This summer, millions of Tesco Mobile customers will avoid being charged roaming rates when using their mobile phones abroad, thanks to the network’s launch of ‘Home From Home’ which will allow customers to use their UK tariff allowances when holidaying in 31 European countries over the entire summer period.

EU regulations are introduced on April 30th requiring mobile networks to lower charges, but Tesco Mobile has chosen to go one step further than this by removing additional roaming charges across the EU and a number of other destinations.

Tesco Mobile customers can use data abroad from their UK allowances as well as call and text free of roaming charges in a grand total of 31 countries; more than any other UK network, from May 23rd 2016.

Simon Groves, Chief Marketing Officer at Tesco Mobile, comments,

“This summer, millions of us will head off to Europe for our holidays, and being able to use our mobiles abroad is as important as packing a passport. Using our phones to share selfies on social media, keep in contact with friends and family, and navigating unknown territory, has become part and parcel of what we expect from our holiday experience’’.

“We want our customers to enjoy their holiday without having to worry about the cost of using their phones. So we decided, why wait until 2017 to banish roaming? Let’s help our customers and give them a taste of what’s to come”.

Customers will not need to do anything to activate Home From Home. They can take their mobile into Europe and use it just as they would at home, and there will be no extra roaming charges.

Customers can check that their holiday destination is covered by Home From Home simply by visiting the Tesco Mobile website.

Applies to customers that remain within their monthly or pay-as-you-go minute, text or data bundles. If they have used up their minutes, texts or data from their UK bundle then consumers will be charged the same rates as UK out of bundle charges.

Calls and texts to EU numbers will cost 4p a min and 1p a text.

Just as in the UK, there will be no additional costs for receiving any calls or texts whilst in the Home From Home countries.

Ferries and planes are excluded from the promotion. A fair usage policy applies. See the Tesco Mobile website for further information.

Home From Home countries:

EU Countries
Austria Belgium Bulgaria Croatia
Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Estonia
Finland France Germany Greece
Hungary Ireland Italy Latvia
Lithuania Luxembourg Malta Netherlands
Poland Portugal Romania Slovakia
Slovenia Spain including The Canary Islands Sweden
Non-EU Countries
Iceland Liechtenstein Norway Switzerland
Dates of Home From Home summer:

Remember to turn roaming off on the ferry, the price in the middle of the channel when you are not using Tesco or a French partner is quite high.
Have you received the book yet ? ?

Remember to turn roaming off on the ferry, the price in the middle of the channel when you are not using Tesco or a French partner is quite high.
Have you received the book yet ? ?
Yes Terry it was here when I got home thank you so much.??

✅ Passport
✅ driving licence
✅ international driving permit
✅ EHIC
✅ travel insurance
✅ ferry booked
✅ glasses x 2
✅ yellow hi viz per person
✅ Breathalyser x 2
Phone card. Need Advice
Euros ?. Will get nearer the time

✅ Reg documents
✅ proof of ownership
✅ insurance docs + breakdown cover.
Mot 4 th March + a full service.
Road tax 1st April
✅ first aid kit.
✅ spare bulb kit
✅Beam deflector
✅ warning triangle x 2
✅ crit air sticker + German one ordered
✅ GB stickers

Yes I am a belt and braces type of person ?

I always carry a copy of my glasses prescription if that helps you.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back