Here is a question for you, location related.

Admin

Administator

If you could just jump in your Motorhome right now and go anywhere for a few days where would you go?

I quite fancy going here right now:

1.jpg

The view was pretty good:

3.jpg

I can almost breathe in the fresh air.

Being able to live at a location like this for a day is what being a Motorhomer is for me.

If you could just jump in your Motorhome right now and go anywhere for a few days where would you go?

View attachment 41296

View attachment 41297

Being able to live at a location like this for a day is what being a Motorhomer is for me.
That was a fab night love that spot.

Re my, pre- retirement quote. With places like this to see in the uk, I may have to make it permanent
Yeah, like we don’t need the income. ? . Head over heart again.

View attachment 41296

View attachment 41297

View attachment 41296

View attachment 41297

Phil is that half way up Ratagen overlooking Loch Duich and the Five Sisters, a favorite place of ours

Alf

The Golden Sands of Morar, copious amounts of fresh sea air and, where the sunsets over the Small Isles are spectacular.

View attachment 41306View attachment 41307View attachment 41308
Ere Runny, I thought it was the White Sands of Morar. Last time I was there, was when I was a Yoof on a Yoof hostel holiday done by the school. I can remember being amazed by the stunning beauty of the place, and the excitement of scrambling off the rocks onto a fishing boat to be ferried to the Kyle of Lochalsh.......ahh memories, thank you.:)

dont want much....just somewhere nice and warm.......with something going on.....not keen on isolated places......unless just passing thru...........there is only just so long i can sit there and admire the view..before wanting to move on.........like to be among folk and things to do..............especiallyt if its WARM AND SUNNY..

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back