Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
andromeda did you mean a gaslo type lpg refill or do you need to exchange a bottle in the case of a refill locks garage is only 5 mls from the rowing club on the A465 , can’t help with bottle exchange
Thank you. Gas bottle. Going to wing it and just use gas for fridge. If I don't leave soon it will be midnight again. I'm extremely good at tangenting.

Thanks everyone for a great meet. Played sticky13 for the first time, hilarious! Hope you all enjoy the rest of your stay and that the weather is kind. We’re on our way home, sadly, but needs must as we have a busy time ahead. See you in another field somewhere, sometime. Apologies to those we didn’t find to say goodbye to

After this great meet at Hereford:

If you are not ready to go home and like a small friendly pub campsite The Cottage of Content outside Stratford on Avon might suit. Spoke to them and they've offered non EHU for £10/night and with EHU £16/night. You need to book directly and say you are on Motorhomer and say I, (Anne,) have spoken to them. I will try to put link down below.
If you decide to go at avoid the Bride in Bideford. An Uber driver got stuff across it and the bridge is currently closed to traffic.

Thanks to the Organisers & Marshalls for their hard work and to all I met and chatted to who made this meet fun.

Until the next time ...... Ray

Back