Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Pulled over for coffee at Elveden Monument, so maybe 45 mins from home.
Thank you to all for a lovely Meet. Great to see so many faces from the past, and so many new faces as well.
We were so lucky with the weather and it was nice to walk into Hereford and ASDA, just so relaxing.
Very impressed with Phil, winding the crowd up with Sticky13 and generally creating a relaxed ‘holiday’ feel.
Many thanks to all the Stewards, for their hard work and to Paul and Mel for putting up with us again.
Stay safe everyone, until we meet again.
RognChris xx

Thanks to all for having us really enjoyed Hereford again great weather and great banter
Hereford I is a favourite venue for us we are now on the ferry to dieppe from newhaven
Thanks to cooperman ray for buying the seat covers
Thanks to Steve for the wheels for Fiona’s mum
Nice meeting new folks and others
Thanks to Linda Lee Phil martin and sue for organising
OH AND DEL FOR HIS PARKING
Take care all c u aboot
Also Jeff Chris annie for the laugh round the fire pitt

Last edited:
Thanks from me as well. It’s a great spot for a few days - handy for a lovely town and all amenities on site. Thanks also for the well organised entertainment - I look forward to hearing the result of that enormous snowball!

Brilliant meet at Hereford.Great to have a catch-up with old friends and make some new ones. Weather was cracking and it was great to be able to have a fire. Thanks to everyone for the fab company and laughs.....especially Olivia!!!! And of course the rally team for all their hard work. Till the next time we meet up in a field somewhere!!!❤

Thanks to all for having us really enjoyed Hereford again great weather and great banter
Hereford I is a favourite venue for us we are now on the ferry to dieppe from newhaven
Thanks to cooperman ray for buying the seat covers
Thanks to Steve for the wheels for Fiona’s mum
Nice meeting new folks and others
Thanks to Linda Lee Phil martin and sue for organising
OH AND DEL FOR HIS PARKING
Take care all c u aboot
Also Jeff Chris annie for the laugh round the fire pitt
Safe journey and have fun 👍

Home now . Thanks to the organisers & Marshalls for a great meet. enjoyed sticky 13 great fun. @Trappers Jen & Andy for their company fun and laughter .
See you all in a field somewhere
Safe travels all . Jan &Mike.
Same here nice to meet up again had a lovely time Andy and Jenny Trappers

Back