Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi folks, Sue is coming home tomorrow. That said however, she has had a stroke and after several scans over the last few days including 3 today, we had a conflab with the health team and it was agreed that she could come home. There will be quite a pile of medications for her too.. The upshot of the scans is that she has most of her faculties back but there are some significant gaps but I hope that we can cope with them. Y'know there is so much bad press about the NHS, but they have been wonderful and I still have my Suzie. Thanks for your support
God Bless
Peter

Hi folks, Sue is coming home tomorrow. That said however, she has had a stroke and after several scans over the last few days including 3 today, we had a conflab with the health team and it was agreed that she could come home. There will be quite a pile of medications for her too.. The upshot of the scans is that she has most of her faculties back but there are some significant gaps but I hope that we can cope with them. Y'know there is so much bad press about the NHS, but they have been wonderful and I still have my Suzie. Thanks for your support
God Bless
Peter
So glad to hear your positive news

God Bless
Peter
That’s good news, our best wishes for a full and speedy recovery x

hi Phil, sorry we won't be able to attend Hereford this weekend please can you let someone else have our place
thank you Bruce and Angela

The List

1. Admin (steward)
  2. Lee and Linda (steward)
  3. The Laird (steward)
  4. Moonshadow (steward)
  5. Trotter (parking)
  6. Edna the Elddis (all nights)
  7. Frank n Sense (all nights)
  8. Ten Thousand Sunsets (all nights)
  9. Rayphotoman (all nights)
  10. Beacons
  11. Silverbeard (fri 4 nights)
  12. St3v3
  13. Exwinsurfer (all nights)
  14. Wilde Wanderer (all nights)
  15. Baggieboy61 (all nights)
  16. Hayhiker (all nights)
  17. Greengrass (all nights)
  18. Bazer (all nights)
  19. MeekTravelAdventures (all nights)
  20. MykCamper (all nights)
  21. Andromeda (maybe)
  22. Double Beez (all nights)
  23. Shaz Daz (all nights)
  24. Burstner Boy (all nights)
  25. robell (all nights)
  26. Lancaster-Cal (all nights)
  27. Newfpark (all nights)
  28. Aly1 (all nights)
  29. ladydunraven (all nights)
  30. Old Man Down (all nights)
  31. Wilded639 (FRI 3 nights)
  32. bevburman (FRI 3 nights)
  33. mikewarland (all nights)
  34. Salvage1 (FRI 4 nights)
  35. Wondering Womble (all nights)
  36. RV12 FUN (all nights)
  37. Maci (FRI 2 nights)
  38. sean (FRI 2 nights)
  39. smb (all nights)
  40. Wandering Wheelie (all nights)
  41. schnauzer bandits (all nights)
  42. lknight (all nights)
  43. Sue plus dogs (all nights)
  44. Minisorella (all nights)
  45. Allen (FRI 4 nights)
  46. Helsque (FRI 4 nights)
  47. Otter 1959 (all nights)
  48. bmc (all nights)
  49. Robert Butts (all nights)
  50. Ktm (all nights)
  51. The Sheppards (all nights)
  52. Trappers (all nights)
  53. Glenn (all nights)
  54. The Peacheys (3 nights Fri)
  55. Caz (all nights)
  56. Benilyn (all nights)
  57. LittleManAdventures (all nights)
  58. Norman Waddington (all nights)
  59. ChristalPops (all nights)
  60. RichardHelen262 (thurs 3 nights)
  61. Cooperman (all nights)
  62. MaryMary (all nights)
  63. Robert Webber (all nights)
  64. Baileys go camping (all nights)
  65. RollingRucks (all nights)
  66. Will Bennett (thurs 3 nights)
  67. Peter51 (all nights)
  68. Peregrinator (all nights)
  69. Denmar (all nights)
  70. Conradpaint (fri 3 nights)
  71. TissyD (all nights)
  72. FIJIT (all nights)
  73. camping cavaliers (all nights)
  74. barneynblu (fri 3 nights)
  75. bouydog (all nights)
  76. Roaminrog (all nights)
  77. ChristineBoots (all nights)
  78. Hymer Snobs (all nights)
  79. Bruce Lauderdale (thurs 4 nights)
  80. Mrsb (all nights)
  81. Campervanannie (all nights)
  82. Robina (fri 4 nights)
  83. Molly3 (all nights)
  84. Sifta (thurs 4 nights)
  85. PhilsVanLife (All nights)
  86. Motorhome Suzy (thurs 4 nights)
Hello,
Rosemary and I will have to cancel for Hereford as she is having problems with her hip and we have to go to Shepton Mallet hospital tomorrow to get it looked at. Sorry to miss it but she is in quite a bit of pain.

Hi, I am so sorry, we are booked in for this one (very excited as to be our first to join you on) but much to my partner, Tonia's, disappointment my work/business has thrown a spanner in our spokes. I believe we are also down for food. Please let me know what I owe. And so sorry for the messing around. We are either down as Will Bennett or GONK and Moody. Wishing all a great time. See you at another Rally soon. Will & Ton.

Phil, I won’t be able to get there till friday now…..see y’all then!!!!

• Thank You
Reactions: Lee
Hi, I am so sorry, we are booked in for this one (very excited as to be our first to join you on) but much to my partner, Tonia's, disappointment my work/business has thrown a spanner in our spokes. I believe we are also down for food. Please let me know what I owe. And so sorry for the messing around. We are either down as Will Bennett or GONK and Moody. Wishing all a great time. See you at another Rally soon. Will & Ton.
Sorry you can't make it, these things happen, thanks for letting us know, we've cancelled your food so you don't owe anything
I hope to see you both in the near future.

Please does anyone kniw if a Gas flo supplier near the rowing club? Went to my usual supplier and they wouldn't take bottle. Will obviously look on way. Think I can manage on a quarter tank but may be more demand as family visiting.
Thanks for reading.

We have got as far as Jn1 on the M6 and broken down again!! Just loss of power. Revs like hell in Neutral, but won’t pull away in gear. RAC on their way to us but will probably just get uplifted home.
Can’t believe this is happening!

We have got as far as Jn1 on the M6 and broken down again!! Just loss of power. Revs like hell in Neutral, but won’t pull away in gear. RAC on their way to us but will probably just get uplifted home.
Nooo, was looking forward to a hug of my favourite man x

Oh dear - we’re so sorry!

Sorryto hear Roger. Will you make it?

andromeda did you mean a gaslo type lpg refill or do you need to exchange a bottle in the case of a refill locks garage is only 5 mls from the rowing club on the A465 , can’t help with bottle exchange

Back