Posted by Lee
Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, May 3, 2022 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Lee we need to cancel this one due to family commitments (daughters dance show) on the Saturday

I’ll see at the next one enjoy

• Thank You
Reactions: Lee
Hi Lee.
I don't know now if I will be able to come or not, Garage have had my van 3 weeks and can't tell me yet if it will be ready in time for the weekend. What with holidays and sickness, they are struggling. They are doing their best but I definitely won't be there till friday evening at earliest, so best cancel my curry order please.
Sorry.

Hi Lee.
I don't know now if I will be able to come or not, Garage have had my van 3 weeks and can't tell me yet if it will be ready in time for the weekend. What with holidays and sickness, they are struggling. They are doing their best but I definitely won't be there till friday evening at earliest, so best cancel my curry order please.
Sorry.

If the van is finished come along, we can always can sort it out.
It must be frustrating but these things happen.
🤞🤞🤞🤞

Hi Lee
I riginally booked for Friday to Sunday, can i extend up until Monday please and if stil available book a sunday roast as well, sorry to be a pain 😊

• Thank You
Doh! I’ve done it again and posted on the wrong page (on food orders).
Due to a family commitment I have to change my plans for the weekend and will be unable to come. Sorry for late notice. Have a great weekend.

• Thank You
Hi Lee
I riginally booked for Friday to Sunday, can i extend up until Monday please and if stil available book a sunday roast as well, sorry to be a pain 😊
No problem on extending your stay, I'll need to check tomorrow on Sunday lunch and let you know, please mention Sunday lunch when you arrive.
See uou Friday.

Because of the number of places we might need you to park the car separately to the caravan would this be a problem?
Hi Lee,
You have me down as Thurs to Mon in the list of attendees but I'm coming on Friday not Thursday.

Thanks

• Thank You
Not able to make it now until Fri. Please cancel one breakfast. Hope this ok.

Hereford River Festival - THIS HAS BEEN POSTPONED by Hereford Council until AUGUST 26th -27th, this rally is still
on it's original dates.

Money in an envelope with your sign on name, Registration number, number of nights, amount of money and hand it in on arrival.

£10 per pitch per night.
There's a limit of 100 vans

Facilities:
There is water, elsan and waste on-site, greywater on the grass.
In the rowing club, there are showers, toilets and a bar which is available all nights except Saturday.

Fires and Generators:
Fires must be off the ground and please check with neighbouring vans that they are ok with the smoke.
Generators - please let us know when booking so we can site you where the noise won't cause a problem.

Food:

Breakfast: This will be available from Friday until Monday, a full English breakfast, self-service
prebooked price £6.50 per person

Friday Evening: Choice of Chicken Korma, Vegetable korma, Chicken Rogan Josh
served with Nan bread, Rice and Chips £7 each

Sunday Lunch: Choice of Roast Pork, Beef, Nut Roast
served with roast potatoes etc £10.50

Choice of Apple Crumble or White Choc Cheesecake £14.50
served with custard, ice cream or cream

Please order your food here:

One of our members has a birthday on the week of the rally so they are having a get together on the Saturday night. As this maybe noisy and the Club have requested that we keep the noise on the small field closest to the river we are going to put them all on there (23 vans). So the big field will be where the main camping is. I just wanted to let people know before hand, this is no different to us just booking the big field.
Does anyone in the know have the 'what three words' for the entrance gate to the venue, please?

Unfortunatey due to a breakdown after I filled with gas at Morrisons I was unable to start my van however with the help of a friendly AA man I was able to return home to put my battery on charge/replace my battery. So hopefully we will be able to restart our journey tomorrow and be with you early afternoon.

Hi all, Ceri, me and Motorhome Suzy will arrive Friday afternoon and not tonight as previously planned.

Really looking forward to meeting up with you all!

See you tomorrow!

Unfortunately and due to unexpected mobility dificulties we won’t be able to make this meet, apologies.🙁
As we have ordered food please advise how you would like me to pay for this, taa.

Unfortunately and due to unexpected mobility dificulties we won’t be able to make this meet, apologies.🙁
As we have ordered food please advise how you would like me to pay for this, taa.

Sorry to hear about your difficulties, don't worry about the food money we've removed you from the order.
See you soon.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back