Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, May 3, 2022 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
looks like it's not happening .ah well

Would you lije to come?
If you do we can always accommodate one more.
It would be great to see you.

Well done and thanks Lee for getting us in last minute. Thanks to Phil Trotter and Bruce. Think I was juggling three parties at the same time Saturday night tried for a forth over at Jeffs fire pit but they all bolted when they seen me coming like a wrecking ball.😂😂😜 . Good to meet up wae old mates Annie Rob Tomm and the gang. I was parked in wae some of the U tube gang and there a decent bunch of lads and lassies nae problems they know how to enjoy themselves. 👍

A big thanks for all for this well organised (but not too organised) rally. Especial thanks to Lee and Linda, for helping me amongst other things, with the temporary loan of Linda's mobility thingy, which I dimly remember driving. And for the advice from Sue regarding drinking more water after the Covid jab, which I seem to have ignored. I really didn't know what was happening to me. It's amazing how you can go from some sort of normality to a zombie in a few minutes. However, now back home and to some normality. I think! Also, I was unsure how much lpg in the tank, so just before I left I checked t'internet, and found LPG listed at Lock's Garage (Hereford Services), just outside town, and they had some!!! So we are now topped up, at only 89p a litre. Result!! Thanks all. Geoff and Carol

Very
A big thanks for all for this well organised (but not too organised) rally. Especial thanks to Lee and Linda, for helping me amongst other things, with the temporary loan of Linda's mobility thingy, which I dimly remember driving. And for the advice from Sue regarding drinking more water after the Covid jab, which I seem to have ignored. I really didn't know what was happening to me. It's amazing how you can go from some sort of normality to a zombie in a few minutes. However, now back home and to some normality. I think! Also, I was unsure how much lpg in the tank, so just before I left I checked t'internet, and found LPG listed at Lock's Garage (Hereford Services), just outside town, and they had some!!! So we are now topped up, at only 89p a litre. Result!! Thanks all. Geoff and Carol
Very pleased you are feeling better and home safely.
Obviously you missed some of the weekend but on a posotive note the weather wasn't that brilliant on Sunday so you didn't miss a lot.
See you soon
Lee.

Thank you all for putting together another wonderful meet. It was nice to chat with those we haven’t seen in a while.
We made it home with no dramas, despite the leaky radiator. A job for next week is to get it record. I guess that was it’s protest for not being used enough.

Home safe. Thanks to all the organizers and stewards for making it a successful meet.

Thankyou to all for their company.

Paul and Helen.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lee
Big thanks to Lee and Linda and any other helpers for a great few days. Great to meet up with old friends again and some new ones. Pity the weather was mostly dull but we did have some sun so gave the chairs a bit of an airing. Had some nice walks down the River Wye with Rocco, and even better ones round the city's pubs accomanied by the sludge gulper Rob. We had some great days between hangovers and some bad ones in them. Well I'm afraid its the dreaded photo time so enjoy them or duck. See ya all soon.
.... Tom ....

P4280532.JPGP4280533.JPGP4280534.JPGP4280535.JPGP4280536.JPGP4280537.JPGP4280538.JPGP4280539.JPGP4280540.JPGP4280541.JPG

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back