Posted by Lee
Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, May 3, 2022 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Lee. I'm truly gutted about this but I won't be able to come to the meet this year after all :cry:

On the bright side, Claire has booked her flights from Aus and will be home with me for a month from 30th April 😊
Blimey I will have to keep your birthday card for another year. It should be 3 years old by the time you get it. Well hope you have a great month with Claire and plenty of catching up.
.... Tom ....

Hi Lee no food orders for me. I am still on course for the meet but just in case something happens I will not order anything. I will have to pack a few jam butties.
.... Tom ....

Lee, can you add us to the list but I may have to cancel due to a cardiology referral. If it clashes I,ll let you know straight away.
Do we order our 2x Rogan Josh for Friday on this post?
Cheers, Jim.

• Booking confirmed
Reactions: Lee
Hi Lee, are there still places available for the whole weekend period, please?

Can you go to the food thread and confirm if whether you want fiid or not.
Thanks

Hi Lee no food orders for me. I am still on course for the meet but just in case something happens I will not order anything. I will have to pack a few jam butties.
.... Tom ....

You've got to be there Tom so I can find my way round Herefords pubs and the big kids don't get me!

• Funny
Reactions: Lee
The touble is Rob Sue (Yorklass) is not on this meet to help us back to our vans. If it was not for her we would be still in that field somewhere in Congleton.
.... Tom ....

Hi Lee we are we are unable to come to Hereford due to family commitments
(I’m supervising 16 th birthday party with 30 teenagers ! 😵‍💫 )
sorry for any inconvenience date was moved yesterday at last minute. Alan

Hi Lee we are we are unable to come to Hereford due to family commitments
(I’m supervising 16 th birthday party with 30 teenagers ! 😵‍💫 )
sorry for any inconvenience date was moved yesterday at last minute. Alan
Good luck with that! You'll have a blast if you remember that their conversational styles often o include words we don't like but they use regularly without offense intended. Usually they don't get upset if reminded. I often have more fun with the teenagers than their parents! Have fun

Hi Lee, we have our 4th Jabs on Friday, so will not arrive until Friday afternoon, instead of Thursday. So we do not require Friday morning breakfast. Don't know how you are coping with all this!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back