Posted by Lee
Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, April 29, 2021 - 12:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 - 12:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Ive more or less given up making cakes but do have 2 Christmas type cakes made in December that need consuming (I'm told they last for months because of the booze in them) If they are fit for purpose what will be rally rules on sharing such things please?
Sorry, no community activities are allowed. We are just providing camping pitches, we are not providing an event for people to meet their friends as this would be illegal.

Hi..we would like to attend if there is space...5 nights.

regards
Allen & Eileen

• Booking confirmed
Reactions: Lee
Hi Lee. Cane you please add us to your list. Arriving Friday leaving Monday, 3 nights. Daiboy and Mary.

• Booking confirmed
THIS CAMP IS NOW FULL!!!!
If you wish to come please post below.

I will put people onto the list if a space becomes available, at that time I will private message to let them know they can attend.

To everyone on the list if you find that you can't attend please let me know so I can allocate yout space

I don't want to keep on about this but please remember this will be our first camp of this season.
Please act responsibly and respect the government rules of the time.

Hi Lee I will have to cancel my booking as I have a long awaited shoulder opp appointment and will not be able to drive for a few weeks

Thanks for letting me know, I will remove you from the list.
I hope all goes well with the opp and you recover quickly, so you can get out in the van.
Best wishes
Lee

Sorry Lee our circumstances have changed and we will not now be able to attend this camp. Hope to see you all soon.
Helen and Paul

• Thank You
Sorry Lee our circumstances have changed and we will not now be able to attend this camp. Hope to see you all soon.
Helen and Paul
Sorry you can't make it, I'm sure we will meer up soon.

Hi Lee I will have to cancel my booking as I have a long awaited shoulder opp appointment and will not be able to drive for a few weeks
Get yer wallet oot yer pocket it's nought tae dae wi yer arm/shoulder😀😀😀😀😀
hope it all goes well on the day robert

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back