Posted by Lee
Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, April 29, 2021 - 12:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 - 12:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Lee. Sorry but cannot come to the meet. Van is in hospital as I speak. Please pass my place to someone else. Enjoy yourselves and stay safe

Oh that's a shame you'll be missed, I hope the van recovers quickly.
Thanks for letting me know.

Please go to Camps info/chat thread for further updates

This will be the first campsite we operate in 2021 so welcome to a new year of camping with Motorhomer.

The campsite will follow the usual format:

Dates and price

It will run from midday on Thursday 29th April until midday Tuesday 4th May.

£10 per night.

Pitches

We have both of the camping fields which are all grass pitches.
The pitches will be marked and you will be required park in a certain orientation to keep the equal spacing between vehicles.
Freshwater, black water disposal, rubbish disposal are available; greywater can be released on the grass.
Generators may be used as per our rules, if you intend to use one please inform a steward on arrival.
There is no electric hook up.

How to pay

On arrival please have the correct money in an envelope with your username, the number of nights and your registration number on the front of the envelope,

Food
Motorhomer is not organising any food.
The Rowing Club will be providing food and will be advertising what's available, you need to book and pay them if you would like it.

The Venue Coordinates
Hereford Rowing Club
37 Greyfriars Avenue
Hereford
HR4 0BE
52.051847, -2.722726

Number of pitches 100

Important message from Philip Tomlinson

We are doing our best to give members an opportunity to spend the bank holiday weekend away in their motorhomes. This is NOT a rally, meet or gathering. No community activity is allowed. The Government has announced that not before the 12th April "Self-contained accommodation such as campsites and holiday lets, where indoor facilities are not shared with other households, can also reopen." It also states that from 29th March "outdoor gatherings (including in private gardens) of either 6 people (the Rule of 6) or 2 households will also be allowed, making it easier for friends and families to meet outside."

Government COVID rules must be followed at all times. Breaking or trying to bend the rules will not be tolerated. If you do not feel that you can adhere to the rules then please cancel your booking and attend a different camp once the rules are relaxed. I am not going to risk our ability to host future camps because members don't want to follow the rules. To be clear, if you break the rules you may be asked to leave the site, be banned from Motorhomer and if necessary be reported to the Police.
Hi Lee, I will have to take my name off the list for the weekend as I have had the CALL this morning 😳😳 I am going to have my second jab on the 1st May. Slap bang in the middle of the bank holiday. I am sorry. I hope the non meet goes well 😀😀

• Sad
Reactions: Lee
Hi Lee, I will have to take my name off the list for the weekend as I have had the CALL this morning 😳😳 I am going to have my second jab on the 1st May. Slap bang in the middle of the bank holiday. I am sorry. I hope the non meet goes well 😀😀
I understand and hope all goes well with the jab.
Thanks for letting me know and see you soon.

Not too long to go now cannae wait to see lee and his new hair style

I didn't know you care so much.
Just don't forget that phone call so I can find my sunglasses, I don't want to be dazzled by your van.

Hi,
Please add HANK to the list of attendees for four nights Thursday - Monday.

Looking forward to the first trip of the year.

Hi Lee
just to let you know we are still coming to Hereford but won’t arrive till midday Saturday, hope this ok
regards
Bob and Dorothy

Hi Lee.
I've just realised I've been muddled up. I thought this meet was the end of May, not the end of April, and have double booked myself. I'm so sorry to let you down so close to the date but I'm afraid I won't be able to make it.
Please take me off the list, sorry.

hi, is there any chance of attending the Rally for the duration of it please , 7.5 metre van Cathy n Malc AKA Vindiboy / Trigger.

Last edited by a moderator:
We believe that the Rowing club will be serving food and drinks outdoors. It is most likely that the small field by the river will be the “beer garden” for the rowing club and will have tables and chairs. We will not be arranging any community meals as that would not be allowed.
Thanks

Morning Phil
Sadly i have to cancel my booking as i have a gearbox issue in the moho
Cheers and hope everyone has a great time
David
Living life

• Thank You
Sorry Phil. We are going to have to cancel as I broke my elbow yesterday. We are very disappointed to be missing out but at least have 2 more booked.

Hi Lee and Phil.
Looks like we will now be arriving on Friday (rather than Thursday). Cheers Helen an' Kev

Morning Phil
Sadly i have to cancel my booking as i have a gearbox issue in the moho
Cheers and hope everyone has a great time
David
Living life
Sorry to hearof your delemia, I it can be sorted out quickly.
See you soon.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back