Posted by Lee
Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, April 29, 2021 - 12:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 - 12:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
We have had another great time here at hereford,many thanks to lee,Phil,and all the assistants whom made this possible and a great success so soon after our long time apart from each other ,would've been nice to spend more time with some folks who I met on zoom (Tim 120 ) and others ,
nice to see a few old members from bongo fury and other members from motorhomer group
so well done to one and all esp observing the rules .

Sorry we had to cut our visit short. Thankfully will all be sorted out soon. Many thanks to Lee and Phil and all the others involved in such a very well organised and monitored event. Due to Lee's dilligence we didn't fall foul of the annual "Mr Stuck" moniker! Take care to all and hope the rain tomorrow isn't on for long!

Sorry we had to cut our visit short. Thankfully will all be sorted out soon. Many thanks to Lee and Phil and all the others involved in such a very well organised and monitored event. Due to Lee's dilligence we didn't fall foul of the annual "Mr Stuck" moniker! Take care to all and hope the rain tomorrow isn't on for long!

It was sad you couldn't stay, I hope you have the problem sorted out soon and can maybe make it out again soon.
It was good to see you on and off the field with no mishaps.
Cheers.

Lovely 3 days at the rally in Hereford. All so well organised.
Would like to say a big thanks to the guys that pushed us out of the mud :)(y)
Bev and Alex

I like to think we just eased you on your way, rather than being stuck.
See you soon I'm sure.

We have had another great time here at hereford,many thanks to lee,Phil,and all the assistants whom made this possible and a great success so soon after our long time apart from each other ,would've been nice to spend more time with some folks who I met on zoom (Tim 120 ) and others ,
nice to see a few old members from bongo fury and other members from motorhomer group
so well done to one and all esp observing the rules .

I'm sure that from now on we can ease our way back towards where we used to be and meeting up with old buddies will be a lot easier.
Thanks for your kind words.

Can I thank everyone who attended for making it a great weekend, it's a shame it had to finish in the rain.
I know it's a bit of a a old chestnut but thank once again for sticking to the rule of six, hopefully the next time we meet it will be a thing of the past. Your cooperation made my life so much easier and hopefully so much safer for us all.
See you all soon.

Thanks Lee Phil martin Trotter and all the other organisers and to my new pal from New Zealand Bruce 😁 Great weekend again at Hereford we left early for a change and didn’t get to say goodbye to everyone in person. Even though it was a bit on the chilly side everyone was walking round with big smiling faces. All just happy to be out.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back