Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Lee I think I have been spell checked on your list of attendees :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Lee
Yes please - no food. Not sure of when I will be able to get there or how many nights just yet, probably Thursday to Monday. No spuds for me. Thanks Lee

Yes Please Lee, 4 nights arriving Friday (have a secret liaison in Glastonbury beforehand!!) 2 Spuds Please. Thankyou

Welcome to the Hereford Bonfire Rally, this meet is different to the others held at Hereford as we will be having a communal fire, which is on the ground, during the stay. The nights are to be arranged when we are there due to weather conditions.

In respect to fires, if you have an individual fire it must be off the ground, ONLY THE COMMUNAL FIRE IS ALLOWED ON THE GROUND

We want to make this a less organised event. To help this parking will be less formal, but please remember that there still must be 6 metres between vans on all sides, awnings which are not slept in are not included in this rule.

The number of pitches are restricted to 40 vans, due to numbers around the fire and obviously to give space for the fire.
May I suggest if you're not wanting to sit out at night by the fire this meet might not be for you.
Sitting outside at night by a fire can be rather chilly 🥶🥶

So .... I am getting prepared for the meet with the purchase of one of those sport-brella jobbies that Annie likes :) ⛱️

81Y4q4QW7AL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Only the 8 foot one rather than the 9 foot ones, but should suit Norman No-mates ok (OH wouldn't really be into the sitting by the fire thing)

Well Lee, Sue went for her eye thingy today and her operation is on Monday 25th so that it means (providing all is well) we are now able to join the bunfest, so please confirm us and add 2 tatties too. We are so much looking forward to catching up with everyone after so long.
Peter

me please, night to be confirmed and one spud please, can you add Caz too please, she thought she had put her name down already but I can’t see it anywhere……am sure she will want a spud too but she no doubt will confirm….

This meet is now full, I will run a reserve list .

If possible can we be second reserve.
Welcome to the Hereford Bonfire Rally, this meet is different to the others held at Hereford as we will be having a communal fire, which is on the ground, during the stay. The nights are to be arranged when we are there due to weather conditions.

In respect to fires, if you have an individual fire it must be off the ground, ONLY THE COMMUNAL FIRE IS ALLOWED ON THE GROUND

We want to make this a less organised event. To help this parking will be less formal, but please remember that there still must be 6 metres between vans on all sides, awnings which are not slept in are not included in this rule.

The number of pitches are restricted to 40 vans, due to numbers around the fire and obviously to give space for the fire.
May I suggest if you're not wanting to sit out at night by the fire this meet might not be for you.

The cost is £10 per van per night.

I have arranged a Jacket potato meal for the Friday night in the club bar, the fillings will be chilli, cheese, baked beans and salad.
The cost is £7 per meal. As usual please can you let me know if you require food and pay at the bar.

Please state when booking:
  • How many nights
  • Expected day of arrival
  • How many baked potatoes meals you want (post none if you don’t want any)

Thanks

Lee & Linda
If possible can we be on your reserve list for Friday and Saturday nights ( 2 nights) and two baked potatoes

Hazel and Alan Dennison ( Mossystone)

Hi Lee
Can you put us on the reserve list for all nights 2 spuds.
Thanks
This must mean you have a new bus 🤔
Looking forward to seeing you both soon.

Regards,
Del

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back