International Campervan Show 4th - 6th June 2021. Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse

International Campervan Show 4th - 6th June 2021. Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse
Posted by Admin
Stratford Racecourse, Luddington Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire CV37 9SE
Friday, June 4, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Monday, June 7, 2021 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Phil,

Unfortunately I have had an hospital appointment come through for the Wednesday so I won't be able to get there until Thursday morning ☹️
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards,
Del
No worries, all the booking in and payments is done by the show so other than not seeing you smiling face for few days it won’t effect me.

Hopefully me and mel but we will have to check availability and logistics as we may be travelling separately.

DISCOUNT CODE ALLOCATION NOW FULLY USED

International Campervan Show

4th - 6th June 2021. Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse

We are going to have our own Motorhomer camping area at the International Campervan Show / Adventure Overland Show. The main camping is from Friday - Sunday for three nights. You can arrive from Tuesday and pay £10 per unit per night (cash only) for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights if you have booked a camping ticket for the event. I will be there on Tuesday afternoon to set up our area. Our area will be set up with our normal orange poles.

Please visit the links below to find out what is going on at the event but please be aware that due to Covid restrictions this will be a smaller event restricted to 4000 total attendees including day visitors.

ALL OUR DISCOUNT CODE ALLOCATION HAS NOW BEEN USED

PRICES

4-wheel Weekend Camping Permit [up to 3 nights Fri-Sun] + 2-Day Admission [Sat & Sun] – 1 adult

£45.00 + booking fee

4-wheel Weekend Camping Permit [up to 3 nights Fri-Sun]+ 2-Day Admission [Sat & Sun] – 2 adults
2 adults: £72.00 + booking fee

HOW TO BOOK

1) Click on this link: BOOK TICKETS HERE
2) Scroll down and click the button titled "BOOK NOW"
3) Select 4 Wheel camping and the number of adult tickets you want (1 or 2) then click NEXT
4) Select how many of those tickets (how many vehicles) you are booking in (mostly likely change it from 0 to 1) then click NEXT
6) finally tick the boxes and checkout.

Please then post in this thread to confirm your booking and I can allocate you a place in our camping area.

If you would like to go on to the list please post in the thread and then confirm your booking later.
Friend of Esmevan please. This wil be their first trip in their new motor home :)

Hi Phil,
Me, Joanne and Guide Dog Candy will be there.. however we have contacted the organisers already to arrange disabled camping parking area.
This will be our first event of this sort, despite being members for many years. 😉🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♀️🦮 let's hope the weather forecast get it right.
We aim to get there on Thursday afternoon 🤞

Hi Phil,
Me, Joanne and Guide Dog Candy will be there.. however we have contacted the organisers already to arrange disabled camping parking area.
This will be our first event of this sort, despite being members for many years. 😉🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♀️🦮 let's hope the weather forecast get it right.
We aim to get there on Thursday afternoon 🤞
Yes, I think we are all hoping for good weather.

THE LIST

1. Geeky Philip
  2. Bruce Lauderdale
  3. Urban Explorer
  4. Liam the terrible
  5. Trotter
  6. Lee & Linda
  7. Moonshadow
  8. The Laird
  9. Alwaysared
  10. Rugbyken
  11. Donrevy
  12. Smudger
  13. Activecampers
  14. Richardhelen262
  15. Archiemutt
  16. Pugwash69
  17. RogerDJ
  18. Jim and Pat Dalton
  19. Bouydog
  20. Steveh2010
  21. Forrory
  22. Ted47
  23. St3v3
  24. Solar Express
  25. Colour me gone 20
  26. Mariesnowgoose
  27. Bigredf
  28. Milestone Grit
  29. Izwozral
  30. bentonaj
  31. Factor 50
  32. jpdfisher
  33. roadroamer
  34. Hazel
  35. EsmeVan
  36. Hank
  37. Johnnyboy
  38. paulsookhi
  39. Lefty107
  40. Trev-e-Luz
  41. Tewhawk
  42. Wolves Wonderers
  43. jkwasherman
  44. Minisorella
  45. Berhill2
  46. NorthS
  47. Gail
  48. Reevsie
  49. DeeCoffey
  50. Jenrai
  51. Gail
  52. Lemonfancy / 1cup
  53. tclarkie
  54. Tuppence
  55. Dkay
  56. Clunegapyears
  57. Friend of Clunegapyears
  58. ten thousand sunsets.
  59. Kath and tony
  60. littlemanadventures
  61. SerendipityWandering
  62. WonderingWomble
  63. Hayhiker
  64. Skippy.
  65. BongoBaz
Hi Phill, is it still on what with the new virus,Cheers,Peter.

Hello, yes we are booked in. Can we camp up with you guys please, we are hoping to get there Thursday evening if so. Also we have some friends who are new to MH life that we would like to bring and introduce :)
Thanks Sue and Paul, , so looking forward to this, our very first trip out, excited and nervous, but Paul Brown I know will have everything we need :) just joined as a full member on here, looks like its going to be our fountain of knowledge and we are going to need a lot :ROFLMAO: Nige and Tina. The Browns booked our tickets (I hope)

Hi Phil
sorry to be a nuisance we wont be able to get there until Wednesday evening now as we have to take our motorhome back to dealers for them to register a warranty claim At 8.30am on Wednesday morning, As soon as that is done we are on our way. Just don’t want to lose our place Thanks

Hi Phil
sorry to be a nuisance we wont be able to get there until Wednesday evening now as we have to take our motorhome back to dealers for them to register a warranty claim At 8.30am on Wednesday morning, As soon as that is done we are on our way. Just don’t want to lose our place Thanks
No problem

Hey Phil, can we go on the list please ? We’ll be there Friday early afternoon 👍🏻

THE LIST

1. Geeky Philip
  2. Bruce Lauderdale
  3. Urban Explorer
  4. Liam the terrible
  5. Trotter
  6. Lee & Linda
  7. Moonshadow
  8. The Laird
  9. Alwaysared
  10. Rugbyken
  11. Donrevy
  12. Smudger
  13. Activecampers
  14. Richardhelen262
  15. Archiemutt
  16. Pugwash69
  17. RogerDJ
  18. Jim and Pat Dalton
  19. Bouydog
  20. Steveh2010
  21. Forrory
  22. Ted47
  23. St3v3
  24. Solar Express
  25. Colour me gone 20
  26. Mariesnowgoose
  27. Bigredf
  28. Milestone Grit
  29. Izwozral
  30. bentonaj
  31. Factor 50
  32. jpdfisher
  33. roadroamer
  34. Hazel
  35. EsmeVan
  36. Hank
  37. Johnnyboy
  38. paulsookhi
  39. Lefty107
  40. Trev-e-Luz
  41. Tewhawk
  42. Wolves Wonderers
  43. jkwasherman
  44. Minisorella
  45. Berhill2
  46. NorthS
  47. Gail
  48. Reevsie
  49. DeeCoffey
  50. Jenrai
  51. Gail
  52. Lemonfancy / 1cup
  53. tclarkie
  54. Tuppence
  55. Dkay
  56. Clunegapyears
  57. Friend of Clunegapyears
  58. ten thousand sunsets.
  59. Kath and tony
  60. littlemanadventures
  61. SerendipityWandering
  62. WonderingWomble
  63. Hayhiker
  64. Skippy.
  65. BongoBaz
  66. Nige and Tina
Hi guys. Archie and Me would love to be able to come along ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back