Is this the end of the camp fires ?

What will happen on Bonfire night ? :unsure:

Maybe we will be like the germans on New Years but for fires?
"Enjoying New Year’s Eve with fireworks is easy if you stick to some simple rules and keep a few things in mind: According to German law, shops are only allowed to sell fireworks, rockets, wheels or bangers in the time period from Dec. 29 to 31. Except for children’s firecrackers, which are labelled “Klasse I” and may be used all through the year, regular fireworks, “Klasse II” fireworks, can only be purchased by adults.

Legally, fireworks may only be fired from midnight Dec. 31 until Jan. 1"

If only the UK had similar restrictions on fireworks! I'd vote for it :)

Mmn..Reminds of the classic joke in Carry on Screaming..
Fennella Fielding "Do you mind if I smoke ?"
And then she smoldered....
Later as Kenneth W slipped into a vat of boiling oil..."Frying tonight!"
Anyone need an "OddJob"

Annie will handcuff herself to the railing outside Parliament :eek:
Can't see it making any difference to me. Can't afford to buy wood from the garage so it's all "wombled" instead. Don't think they'll clear up all the scrap pallets & dead trees that are lying about. Compared to a lot of the shit that happens I'd imagine a bit of burning wood would be low priority.

Annie a suffragette that's an interesting thought!!!!!

Just imagine there she is under her umbrella with Taya by her side in front of a raging fire pit on the pavement outside No 10.
Poor Bill pleading with her to come home or at least find a beach somewhere.

I laughed when I heard that scented candles, carpets and laminated floors were also on the target list.

These people are bonkers.

Don't laugh at the scented candles, have you looked at what they put in 'Yankee candles'? , pure poison!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back