Borders Event Centre, Springwood Park
Thursday, July 13, 2023 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, July 18, 2023 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Sadly can't make this meet, presently sat in Hawick awaiting recovery.😡🙋
Depending what your general plans and van probem is, there is a good garage in Kelso around a mile from the Border Showground (meet location) that might be able to sort it out?
Tweeddale Commercials in Spylaw Road. I take my Autotrail there for servicing and repairs (in fact, last year I had a brake issue (failed ABS) and instead of driving direct to the garage, I drove to the Meet, and then a few days later just drove the extra mile to the garage to get it fixed).

The weather forcast for this evening is for heavy rain.
Music postponed till Sunday evening ---- weather permitting

David (Wildebus) has his archery equipment. Have a go in the newly mown field near the toilet block?

David (Wildebus) has his archery equipment. Have a go in the newly mown field near the toilet block?
Going to go for a 2PM session if the weather looks reasonable enough :)

I suggest anyone who fancies a go wears something with sleeves rather than just a t-shirt or short sleeved top (anyone who has done archery and forgot to put a bracer on will understand ;) )

Unleash your inner Robin Hood! 🏹🏹🏹🏹

If its another rainy day and you have an interest in historic motorsport there are 2 excellent museums 21 miles either side of Kelso.
Jim Clark Motorsport Museum in Duns, arguably, probably the finest ever Formula 1 driver in the world. Excellent very modern museum, I spent 3 hours there today but I read every panel, watch every video and listen to every audio device:LOL:

And in Hawick General Town Museum there are 2 rooms 1 each devoted to 2 very fine motorcycle riders of their era.
Jimmy Guthrie works Norton rider and Steve Hislop who battled with and often bettered the likes of Carl Fogerty and Joey Dunlop. This is a very traditional old style Museum and it's been a number of years since I've been there.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back