Posted by Biggarmac
Borders Events Centre, Springwood Road, Kelso
Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Meg. I am having trouble getting hold of gas so if I could split an EHU with someone it would be good as I will have run out completely by then if I still haven't managed to get any, so will need it for my fridge. I always carry a splitter.
Hi Caz.
Bring along your splitter and plenty of cable. We will have about 12 EHUs and there are 14 ( now 15 with you) wanting them.
See you at Kelso
Meg

Reactions: Caz
Hi there, Sorry we need to cancel this Kelso meet as we're down Cornwall. We're hoping to book in to the Jurassic coast and new forest meets. Regards bikerdave 129

Hi Meg. I am having trouble getting hold of gas so if I could split an EHU with someone it would be good as I will have run out completely by then if I still haven't managed to get any, so will need it for my fridge. I always carry a splitter.
I think David (Wildebus) put a post up about 3 months ago on gas supplies near Kelso, Caz. Bleary-eyed in Calais at the moment, so can't use myLPG app efficiently to search!

Steve

Reactions: Caz
I think David (Wildebus) put a post up about 3 months ago on gas supplies near Kelso, Caz. Bleary-eyed in Calais at the moment, so can't use myLPG app efficiently to search!

Steve
Yes indeed, Wildebus is the expert on this, thank you.

Hi,
Unfortunately we are going to have to withdraw from this event due to a family bereavement. We will be attending the Burton Bradstock meet as we feel we will need to get away, but attending both events would mean being away from our home area for too long after the funeral - especially as they are at opposite ends of the country - and we will have lots to sort out.
We hope that it all goes well for everyone.
Rob and Sue

Hi Meg. Keith & I would like to come to Kelso for five days. We would like rhubarb please. Rosmac

could I maybe have hookup if possible please Meg?…...I have a splitter etc……

could I maybe have hookup if possible please Meg?…...I have a splitter etc……
We have a number of EHU's to use in a different field from the main rally. Given the numbers wanting EHU's splitters will be needed. If you have one them we should be able to find someone to share an EHU.
Meg

Hi Meg,
we now intend coming Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights instead of the original
Friday Saturday and Sunday as we are travelling to Lewis the beginning of the following week, should have been on the Tuesday but with ferry issues we are now having to travel on the Monday.

Can we also have EHU please.
I have a number of spare splitters if any use to anyone. Will check in the garden hut but believe I have three spare ones.

So sorry Meg I’ll have to cancel looking to downsize my van and a great van has come up that I must go view as at the moment decent used vans are like rocking horse poo I’ll catch up with you hopefully soon. 💋

Hi Meg, can we front up on Thursday evening as well, have business to attend to in Kelso on Friday morning so would be just as well coming over on Thursday. Sam

So sorry Meg I’ll have to cancel looking to downsize my van and a great van has come up that I must go view as at the moment decent used vans are like rocking horse poo I’ll catch up with you hopefully soon. 💋
Good luck with finding the right van. See you somewhere. Meg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back