Lochore Meadows Country Park
Thursday, May 19, 2022 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Thanks Gordon for organising a great meet at Lochore.....just a pity we had to leave early!!! Lovely to meet some new members...Mick and Marg, and Yasher...welcome to the gang. Even better to meet up with Sandy and Christine, Susie and Bill, Gordon and Moira,and of course Georgie Porgie after quite a while. Thanks everyone for the brilliant company and also Wullie for the lush smoked meats.

There's my auld man in action...the firestarter!!!
There's an old piece of graffiti about a person who's in prison for what everyone assumes is a misspelling of 'arsonist'. The punchline line is 'I know what I'm in for, duckie ...' :)

Steve

Can I take this opportunity to thank everyone in making this a very enjoyable meeting a huge ,thank you to wully for bringing the coo and ribs with his smoker
thank you also for Geoff bringing wood for fires
also Robert(tribute11) for the Swedish candles
it was great to have folks back as they've been kept away for various reasons since before the lockdowns etc
nice we had some first meet visitors whom appeared to enjoy the laid back approach
I have been inundated with you all saying you preferred the more intimate type gathering takin us back to earlier style meetings
I have taken on board all comments and will try to limit a very max of 25-30 vehicles this is as I say due to all the feedback I have received
so once again I thank you all near and far for coming along and hope we can survive till our next one
regards from Fiona and me 👏🏻👍🍺

Last edited:
My first meet with Motorhomer and boy what cracker it was, big thanks to Gordon and also to all the folks that I met there, what a welcoming bunch I felt included right from the off. Thanks a bundle folks and hope to meet up again soon.

Can I take this opportunity to thank everyone in making this a very enjoyable meeting a huge ,thank you to wully for bringing the coo and ribs with his smoker
thank you also for Geoff bringing wood for fires
it was great to have folks back as they've been kept away for various reasons since before the lockdowns etc
nice we had some first meet visitors whom appeared to enjoy the laid back approach
I have been inundated with you all saying you preferred the more intimate type gathering takin us back to earlier style meetings
I have taken on board all comments and will try to limit a very max of 25-30 vehicles this is as I say due to all the feedback I have received
so once again I thank you all near and far for coming along and hope we can survive till our next one
regards from Fiona and me 👏🏻👍🍺
Well done Gordon (y) there is never a bad word about your meets, give yourself a pat on the back. I have also been asked about arranging some small old time meets and will be looking to put a couple together for next year

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back