Lochore Meadows Country Park
Thursday, May 19, 2022 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Gordon I don’t really need to tie up an EHU but if I need my mobility scooter charging and the sun isn’t shining for the solar I may need one just for a few hours but I’m sure that can be sorted if and when required. 💋

Hi Gordon I don’t really need to tie up an EHU but if I need my mobility scooter charging and the sun isn’t shining for the solar I may need one just for a few hours but I’m sure that can be sorted if and when required. 💋
Hi Annie. So long as I manage to get a new lb next week my hook up is not essential, and anyway you’d be welcome to use it for your scooter.

Hi Annie. So long as I manage to get a new lb next week my hook up is not essential, and anyway you’d be welcome to use it for your scooter.
Thankyou if the sun shines the solar should charge it but great to have a backup just in case. 💋💋

Hi Annie,

Gordon introduced us just before we were leaving Hereford. I may not be attending Lochore, because I hope that the fridge door repairs will be booked in by then, but if you're struggling for charging, we're only about 10 miles down the road so I could do a quick mains plug in and return the battery to you. I can PM you my contact numbers.

Steve

Hi Annie,

Gordon introduced us just before we were leaving Hereford. I may not be attending Lochore, because I hope that the fridge door repairs will be booked in by then, but if you're struggling for charging, we're only about 10 miles down the road so I could do a quick mains plug in and return the battery to you. I can PM you my contact numbers.

Steve
Thankyou that’s a very kind offer but I will be ok I have enough solar to charge from the van so as long as the sun shines I’ll be ok, hope you get your fridge door repaired in time. 👍

Hello Gordon,

Unfortunately Donald & I will have to miss Lochore due to a family funeral.

We hope you all have a great time & that the weather is decent.

Hopefully we will see many of you at Kelso met.

Thea & Donald

A little question ... can you use a Kayak on Loch Ore?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back