Lpg

Campervanannie

Can I start this so people can add garages where they know lpg is available please feel free to add .

Kilmarnock Morrison’s supermarket
Abingdon services
Kirby longs dale BP petrol station on the A65

Last edited:
Dulnain Bridge Garage near Grantown on Spey - one of the very few LPG stations in this area. Pump is up the side of the garage round the back, you may need to ask for a few cars to be moved to get to it but the staff are very willing and helpful.

Morrisons Binley Coventry
Morrisons Wellingborough
Morrisons Ipswich

gone

Last edited:
The listed Shell Hop Oast on the A24, south of Horsham near Southwater is a definite... that's my local place to fill up.
There's also a Texaco garage further north on the A24, south of Leatherhead, which is not far from the M25 Leatherhead junction.

We have had problems with Morrisons an a couple of French garages too which prompted me to make this slight mod (although it was derided by a couple of our friends)
Think I remember that. Pretty sure it was someone miss reading a directive from head office about folks refilling calor non refillables. Sort of Jobs worth syndrome.

Andy's gas, cribbs causeway, bristol. 5 mins from the M5/M4 junction. Attendant service and, according to a chainsaw wielding bloke, the cheapest for many miles.

Think I remember that. Pretty sure it was someone miss reading a directive from head office about folks refilling calor non refillables. Sort of Jobs worth syndrome.
Yup trotsky, but since then we have experienced no problems. Thanks to the the lovely iceman with the loan of a ginormous hole cutting thingy , we go forth where non have ventured before, secure in the knowledge that we will not be regarded as, sorry I cannot say this bit, but we can

We have had problems with Morrisons an a couple of French garages too which prompted me to make this slight mod (although it was derided by a couple of our friends)
Oppy while I thank you for your post I was hoping to keep this as a place to list garages that still do LPG and not a discussion thread ??

East Sussex A21.

BP Garage (Southbound Carriageway only)
Ashdene Garage Car Sales and Service
London Rd
Hurst Green
Etchingham TN19 7QR

East Sussex near Hastings.

Ridgeway Service Station
364 The Ridge
Hastings
TN34 2RD

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back