Lpg

BP garage northbound IC1 Algarve. Ecobrent Guia. Repsol, Boliqueime N125.
All Portuguese GPL pumps appear to have been converted to the Euro-nozzle.

Yup trotsky, but since then we have experienced no problems. Thanks to the the lovely iceman with the loan of a ginormous hole cutting thingy , we go forth where non have ventured before, secure in the knowledge that we will not be regarded as, sorry I cannot say this bit, but we can
Bloody Trotsky indeed. I’m well to the left of him politically

Is anyone going to put this information into a poi?
I’d volunteer, but we’ll never find it again.

Can I start this so people can add garages where they know lpg is available please feel free to add .

Kilmarnock Morrison’s supermarket
Abingdon services
Kirby longs dale BP petrol station on the A65
I use filllpg - it’s the most up to date site and please if you use it too, if lpg is no longer available please let filllpg know

Is this an Android app, I can’t find an ios one? I agree that the information is regularly updated which is why I don’t bother with the other sources. Using the online link is no great hardship, I just keep a link on my desktop.

try mylpg.eu
works on my ipad air

try mylpg.eu works on my ipad air, even with the latest ios update

https://www.mylpg.eu/

I did try mylpg.eu but when there was a UK shortage of supply last year it often seemed to be well out of date, whereas filllgp was updated regularly. I would rather have accuracy than the convenience of an app. It is no real hardship to use the web site, I just keep it bookmarked and also keep a shortcut on my desktop.

I live in Grays, Essex, Morrison's keep LPG, it's just a few miles (3 or 4) east of the Dartford QE2 Bridge more or less in Grays town centre, NO LEZ problems

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back