Lpg

I live in Grays, Essex, Morrison's keep LPG, it's just a few miles (3 or 4) east of the Dartford QE2 Bridge more or less in Grays town centre, NO LEZ problems

Sorry forgot to say Dartford bridge/tunnel is junction 31

Flogas near Catfield, between Potter Heigham and Stalham in Norfolk has a huge depot with isolated auto gas ⛽️ pump to help yourself before entering the head office reception area to give them a number of litres (is gas measured in litres even!?)from an oldy worldy number dial and then pay, always so cheap compared to changing the old bottles!

Hi All
Everone is spouting about different apps they use and some of you rate Filllpg as a site being up to date regularly,
so where is the filling station in Southampton on Thomas Lewis Way I fill up there all the time and the map does not show it.
Anyway that’s not the point all these apps have a place Find LPG is another one I’ve used MyLPG.eu also used but these can only be as good as the information they receive.
I’m sure all these apps have their moment when things are out of date, and some apps list lpg stations which only sell bottled gas which is less than useless to people who have a system like Gaslow etc, but remember some MH users still use changeable bottles to them these stations are ok. So no app will be perfect but each is another tool in our arsenal in the search for the gaseous liquid. Even this thread.
Best Wishes Tony

Is this an Android app, I can’t find an ios one? I agree that the information is regularly updated which is why I don’t bother with the other sources. Using the online link is no great hardship, I just keep a link on my desktop.
Hi. Yes, I use the Android app. Surprisingly, there seems to be no mention of an IOS version on the website.

Belstone services A30 okehampton devon. BP garage

Hi All
Everone is spouting about different apps they use and some of you rate Filllpg as a site being up to date regularly,
so where is the filling station in Southampton on Thomas Lewis Way I fill up there all the time and the map does not show it.

Best Wishes Tony

I don't think anyone is "spouting". Providing feedback about what works for them is informing, not spouting.

Your filling station in Southampton will not be in any database/app if no-one has submitted the details. These things cannot work by magic or ESP, and no single individual (which is what is almost certainly behind most of these apps) would ever have the time or resources to travel the world, calling at every filling station to see if it needs adding/updating/removing. If you were to submit the details of your local site, it would "magically" appear in the app; other people will find the station and update the data as and when; and you'll have a feel good factor from having helped others.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back