Mobility scooter lift for a motorhome

Driving for a living makes you eat some right crap Trev, not much à la carte on the A1 at 3am, and I've been sat on my arse since 2018 with back trouble, so not going to lose much then any way you hypercritical tw@t :D :D

Some of the places I went in my teens would scare the crap out of anyone.

17 stone, ferk sake you are ment to sh-t out what you eat, stand clear folks just incase he blows. :eek: 😂
Some of us would like to get down to 17 stones, Trev ... But, it's all bought and paid for, and my body shape is the result of years of dedicated inaction and indiscipline. A martyr to the cause, I am ... On the bright side, a trip around me will give most of your 10,000 steps for today ... :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Steve

Some of us would like to get down to 17 stones, Trev ... But, it's all bought and paid for, and my body shape is the result of years of dedicated inaction and indiscipline. A martyr to the cause, I am ... On the bright side, a trip around me will give most of your 10,000 steps for today ... :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Steve
Im now putting on midle tummy weight with the tablets im on, better get some exercise out and about.

Try riding a bike down the falls rd belfast with a union jack around your sholders. :eek: 😂
Firstly it is a Union Flag, not a Union Jack, and we drove down there last time we came over, lovely area isn't it.

Firstly it is a Union Flag, not a Union Jack, and we drove down there last time we came over, lovely area isn't it.
Folk here call it the jack, you could also try going down the shankle rd with a tricolour LOL.
Do hope you had a good time over here and return soon in better weather, stick to one place rather than helterskelter mad driving.

Folk here call it the jack, you could also try going down the shankle rd with a tricolour LOL.
Do hope you had a good time over here and return soon in better weather, stick to one place rather than helterskelter mad driving.
We had a wonderful time Trev, a great country with great people, we'd come more often but the ferry is so expensive.

The weather was fine, mist in unexpected places at times, and it rained a couple of times but it was warm enough, September is a good month to visit I think, we need to do the bit between Belfast and Dublin yet, and maybe more inland.

We had a wonderful time Trev, a great country with great people, we'd come more often but the ferry is so expensive.

The weather was fine, mist in unexpected places at times, and it rained a couple of times but it was warm enough, September is a good month to visit I think, we need to do the bit between Belfast and Dublin yet, and maybe more inland.
May and june is best for ireland, you missed some of the best spots in donegal, Belfast and east coast ok but best to go down to the boyne valley to see newgrange and mellefont abby.
Newcastle co down is a good spot and some places to overnight, yes ferry prices is way to high, save up and return. (y)

We do prefer the coast roads just look at our Timeline pics overall.

1696583530081.png

Steve
You put a lot of weight on since I saw you last year then? Didn’t think you looked much different size to me

You put a lot of weight on since I saw you last year then? Didn’t think you looked much different size to me
We have never met as far as I know, and I've been losing weight slowly for a couple of years now, way to slowly but it's coming off.

All but Trev should be able see these, shame innit :D :D

You should not need to log in.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back