Stratford-upon-Avon Race Course
Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Attic Theatre Stratford on Avon
On the 22/8 there is an open air performance by the Attic theatre. I tried to copy the link but pasted the computer speak. Link is on the Stratford on Avon forum

Attic Theatre Stratford on Avon
On the 22/8 there is an open air performance by the Attic theatre. I tried to copy the link but pasted the computer speak. Link is on the Stratford on Avon forum
No link? Have looked at their website, nothing for 22nd August?

Hello, you may be asked to complete a basic competency test on arrival. This will ensure that it is safe for you to be on site due to your Lackofcommonsenseitus condition. If you want to get some practice in it will involve some coloured round, square and triangular objects that need to be deposited through some holes. I do understand that this is a far harder test than using a telescopic ladder, but I am confident in you.
You could use the Donald Trump Cognitive Test to check for competence? Then again that sounds easier - so it is harder to attend a Motorhomer Rally than be President of the United States :)
(remember to swap the pictures of the animals though - we don't have horses with big lumps on their back here)

The Motorhomer Annual Rally 2020 will be held between 20th and 25th of August at Stratford-upon-Avon Race Course.

View attachment 54924

The cost will be £12 per van per night which I think is great value for August in Stratford-upon-Avon.

Parking is on the grass. There is no Electric Hookup available on the site.

ONLY water, ELSAN and rubbish disposal will be provided. There are no toilets or showers so your motorhome must be self-contained.

There will be no fire provided or other group activities.

Dogs are allowed on site but must be kept under control at all times and are not allowed on other pitches.

Campsite COVID Safety Rules

These rules are in addition to our normal terms and rules

1. Use of the campsite is at your own risk. Each of us must be responsible for our own safety and protective hygiene measures.

2. Current Government rules and social distancing guidelines must be followed at all times throughout the entire site.

3. To help you apply Government rules and guidelines, consider your motorhome and marked pitch to be your house and garden.

4. You may not enter or cross another party’s pitch without their specific consent or invitation and must not touch or use any items that belong to another party.

5. Pets must be kept on a short enough leash at all times to prevent them from straying onto another pitch.

6. Every member of your party, including children, must follow these campsite COVID safety rules.

These rules are in place to help keep us all safe whilst we enjoy our camping trip but they are not requests.
Breaking these rules will put others at risk and anyone doing so may be asked to leave the campsite.

Please ask a Steward if you have any questions or need clarification on anything.

Thank you all for helping to keep us as COVID safe as possible.

This camp is limited to 70 motorhomes and no tents are allowed.

How To Book

Please reply to this thread stating:
  1. How many nights you would like to attend (£12 per vehicle per night)
  2. What day you will be arriving on

How To Pay

Please put the exact payment in a sealed envelope then write your username, vehicle registration number and the payment amount on the envelope. This will be collected on arrival so please have it ready.
Hi Phil,
I can only come for 3 nights now from Saturday 22nd till the Tuesday. I have a medical appt now late on Friday and will drive down on Saturday. SorryO

Look forward to the meeting,

Peter

I don’t swear but is a caravan allowed?, friends want to come and would join . They are edging towards a motorhome

I don’t swear but is a caravan allowed?, friends want to come and would join . They are edging towards a motorhome

Yes, they can come in a caravan, but they cannot put their car on the pitch as our pitches are 8m wide for motorhomes.

Hi Phil,
I can only come for 3 nights now from Saturday 22nd till the Tuesday. I have a medical appt now late on Friday and will drive down on Saturday. SorryO

Look forward to the meeting,

Peter
Yes, no problem.

So sorry I am going to have to cancel this meet now I have had my joint juice and am back on shielding for 4/6 weeks it’s a big meet lots vans and lots of strangers ( no offence ) and not a risk I am willing to take at the moment but have a great time everyone see you in a field soon.

So sorry I am going to have to cancel this meet now I have had my joint juice and am back on shielding for 4/6 weeks it’s a big meet lots vans and lots of strangers ( no offence ) and not a risk I am willing to take at the moment but have a great time everyone see you in a field soon.
Stay safe annie👍

Sorry we won't see you, but totally understand - keep safe x

Stay safe Anne

Hi Phil was just wondering is a small fire pit off ground and on a fire blanket allowed.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back