My Christmas pressie to me

Looks funky.

But one question .... can you actually read the info bits and peices without glasses?
Some yes, over 100 different faces I picked two one digital time only with big numbers for in the dark no glasses and one analog for daytime, there's even one that looks like a lecky meter with loads of info on it. i took a phone call on it today, well weird, I'm down wiv da kids now innit :cool:

I bought this one for Maggy last year, it was reduced from a stupid £249 price to approx £50 so I bought it, Maggy hasn't worn a watch for 30-40 years because they stop working as soon as she puts a normal watch on her wrist, this has been perfect, it monitors her health and she sees texts and answers her calls but she still asks me the time, even sat at her laptop with her tablet/phone at her side and wearing the watch the habit is too hard to break 😢
Enjoy your pressie, I can't wait until my watch breaks so that I can warrant buying one

I'm over the moon with it, I did have another but it had a weird strap and it was ok until you wore a jacket, then the cuff would release it, but free returns meant no hassle and I just got the next model up and it has two strap options but essentially the same internals, I keep looking at my phone or laptop for the time all that arm lifting and wrist twisting is hard to adjust to :D :D, I might have to start drinking again so my right arm gets a bit of exercise or I'll be all lopsided.

What a farce this watch lark has turned into.

You buy a smartwatch based on three main things, the face, strap and functions, the original one fell down on the strap design, so I try to find another but even though from the same maker and utilises the same app the faces were awful, so back they go.

I just rang Amazon, and the chap advised me to buy the same watch, check if it has the faces I like and if so get them to do a partial refund to buy a strap elsewhere, so I'll give that ago.

I would buy one in a shop and I tried to but they refuse to let you pair them with an app as this makes them a used watch which is BS as it has not left the shop or been damaged in any way, they just can't be arsed to help.

I got a message from Amazon querying why I sent some stuff back, I replied telling them to look at the reason for returning.

As a last resort and if you have any grief Kev email jeff@amazon.com

I had a massive run in with Amazon over an air flosser I returned for repair; they sent me a different one back that didn't work; I returned that; they said it wasn't the original and they hadn't sent me the wrong one; they wouldn't refund despite my having the delivery note. Anyway I emailed Jeff Bezos and a member of his team sorted it pretty sharpish.

Last edited:
I bought this one for Maggy last year, it was reduced from a stupid £249 price to approx £50 so I bought it, Maggy hasn't worn a watch for 30-40 years because they stop working as soon as she puts a normal watch on her wrist, this has been perfect, it monitors her health and she sees texts and answers her calls but she still asks me the time, even sat at her laptop with her tablet/phone at her side and wearing the watch the habit is too hard to break 😢
Enjoy your pressie, I can't wait until my watch breaks so that I can warrant buying one

Me too. I think it must be the witch's blood that runs in both our veins... 🤣 🧙‍♀️ 🧹 😘

I like that. I got an Apple Watch last year great piece of tech but I keep forgetting to charge it you have to charge them every day too much bother for me it’s now in a drawer with all the other techy stuff. I’ve got an old cheap citezen watch that looks good and just needs a battery every five year.

These are supposed to last 7 days or so but easy to charge on my laptop for two hours max.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back