My Christmas pressie to me

We do have an old set of scales which does BMI, it does have the gerroff ya fat twat built in so like a good little bear I steer clear of them, Liz keeps using them and lying to herself, she'f getting bigger so unless it's helium, then she's getting heavier.

Last time I got on talking scales it shouted one at a time please.
I ask the father inlaw why he had no watch, he replied im watched enuff lad.
I have drawers here full of watches, all busted within days of wearing them, best one lasted about 2 weeks before dying.

Well did no one tell you that putting them on horse was just a TV ad, and not to really do it Trev?

I can’t use the bmi scales or new tech ones, prosthetic leg means they don’t work for so old fashioned only. I also have a problem recording stairs as I don’t go up and down them like the tech expects. It didn’t detect steps very well when I got my first watch five. Or six years ago but with continuing updates I think it’s probably quite close to what I do now.
One minor gripe for me is the handcycle workout, it’s based on those static handcycle you use in cardio section of a gym rather than a proper handcycle that travels.

I just wear mine during the day now, I'm not really a clock watcher.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back