Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 02:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 10:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

moonshadow

Rally Organiser

The site is Strawberry Fields, the entrance is by the two bus stops and there is a big sign advertising the Sunday car boot sale.

This is in a field, water and toilets/toilet emptying. Pub in walking distance, and a vineyard. Fees are £7 per unit per night. Hoping to organise a fish and chip van for the Saturday evening, have failed so far. There will be a fire unless we have a super hot summer again, in which case it's not feasible. There is a bus to Brockenhurst/Southampton and Lymington which stops at the gate. For those who fancy venturing to foreign parts, the Isle of Wight Ferry is just under 4 miles away. There is parking for motorhomes in their overflow car park and we have the timetable and fare information. There is a very big car boot sale on site on the Sunday morning.

THERE’S A HUGE VERY POPULAR STREET MARKET IN LYMINGTON ON SATURDAYS. http://www.lymingtonmarket.co.uk/

The list

1. 10Para
  2. 4x4man
  3. Andromeda
  4. Antiquesam
  5. Campervanannie
  6. Chrisb1701
  7. Donrevy
  8. Dorwyn
  9. Dot
  10. Ex-windsurfer
  11. Full Member
  12. Geraldine
  13. Greengrass
  14. Grimtheviking
  15. Hamishhymer
  16. Horace
  17. Ian1950
  18. Jenrai
  19. Lands43
  20. Lee
  21. Mark135
  22. Moonshadow
  23. MykCamper
  24. Nabsim
  25. Nimmo777
  26. Peter51
  27. Phil
  28. Pilsleyavondale
  29. Roamin Rog
  30. Salvage1
  31. Sheppy21a
  32. Shonky
  33. Skyline
  34. SydnSue
  35. Timberman
  36. TonyandJo
  37. Trotter

Last edited:
Apologies if this is a repeat but having tech problems. Please put me down as a possible. New Forest Festival is the week before (a laid back festival where you can camp Wednesday through to Monday and includes the weekend festival) and I can come on afterwards.

Please put us on the list.
We love the New Forest.

Are you still doing the Wellington meeting? If so, dates please

If I can book a couple of holiday days, I’ll be there. Put me as a provisional please

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back