(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 02:00 PM
End: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 10:00 AM

moonshadow

Rally Organiser
I thought I put myself down but can't find me. Yes please if room
Yes, you are - you are number 5 on the list as a ‘maybe’. Do you want me to make you a definite? Plenty of room at this meet.

Yes, you are - you are number 5 on the list as a ‘maybe’. Do you want me to make you a definite? Plenty of room at this meet.
Yes please. After the New Forest Folk Festival I'm going down to Longbeech and then coming on to the meet.

As for the Wellington meet, can I go on the list for this one as a 'maybe' please Sue? As soon as I've got visit dates from my daughter, I'll let you know for sure :)

moonshadow

Rally Organiser
As for the Wellington meet, can I go on the list for this one as a 'maybe' please Sue? As soon as I've got visit dates from my daughter, I'll let you know for sure :)
Will put you down as a ‘maybe’ no probs

Yes please 3 nights from Friday,

Norm and Karen
Thanks

Dot

Would you add are names for this please?

Dorothy and Bob😊

Sorry Sue, found out last night, the New Forest part of the meet, clashes with Millie's christening. Granddad would be in the deepest dodo, if he wasn't there.
I'm still good for Wellington, as long as I've got the correct weekend:whistle:. I've got that as 4th - 8th July.

moonshadow

Rally Organiser
Sorry Sue, found out last night, the New Forest part of the meet, clashes with Millie's christening. Granddad would be in the deepest dodo, if he wasn't there.
I'm still good for Wellington, as long as I've got the correct weekend:whistle:. I've got that as 4th - 8th July.
Thanks for letting us know and, yes you have got the right dates for Wellingtonn😄

See you then, then.
BTW The advice you gave me for this trip of mine, has come in very handy. Thank you.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:14)